Lunch

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
My barista liked a comment I made on their facebook page on the weekend. Using his own name. He also teases me in front of my friends.

Beat that.

When he puts his finger in your cappuccino and then slowly licks the froth off his finger whilst looking lustfully into your eyes, then you’ll have something to beat. Yes it happened to me. Not a guy of course, yuk.

So you’re saying I need to change my order to cappuccinos?

hahahahahahahahaha it would help! :slight_smile:

One time he told me he saw me on the street as he was driving past. He described exactly what I had been looking at. He had been at a restaurant that I had recommended to him.

What do you make of this?

Stop being cryptic!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
My barista liked a comment I made on their facebook page on the weekend. Using his own name. He also teases me in front of my friends.

Beat that.

When he puts his finger in your cappuccino and then slowly licks the froth off his finger whilst looking lustfully into your eyes, then you’ll have something to beat. Yes it happened to me. Not a guy of course, yuk.

One time he told me he saw me on the street as he was driving past. He described exactly what I had been looking at. He had been at a restaurant that I had recommended to him.

Brilliant movie!

Quoted Post

My interpretation of your encounter:

She finds you boringly predictable and thinks you should use skim milk to help reduce your gut which reminds her of her pregnant sister. With that a guy who witnessed the conversation was laughing so much he fell over and knocked over the dove cage and rose bush.

At least that’s how I interpret it. Just saying.

It’s possible.

I’m going to go with: She finds me adorably consistent and dependable and assumes I have skim milk because she finds me physically attractive. Upon conversing with me her mind immediately filled with thoughts of pregnancy.Due to the abundance of pheromones in the air, several dozen birds swept in to the area to see what was going on. I can’t explain the roses.

I’m a glass five thirds full kind of guy.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Beat that.

You should probably look in to a restraining order.

Missus made a quiche with sweet potato, sage, spinach, asparagus and couple other things

Was yum!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
My interpretation of your encounter:

She finds you boringly predictable and thinks you should use skim milk to help reduce your gut which reminds her of her pregnant sister. With that a guy who witnessed the conversation was laughing so much he fell over and knocked over the dove cage and rose bush.

At least that’s how I interpret it. Just saying.

It’s possible.

I’m going to go with: She finds me adorably consistent and dependable and assumes I have skim milk because she finds me physically attractive. Upon conversing with me her mind immediately filled with thoughts of pregnancy.Due to the abundance of pheromones in the air, several dozen birds swept in to the area to see what was going on. I can’t explain the roses.

I’m a glass five thirds full kind of guy.

You’re a funny guy dingus, I’m sure she would be attracted to your sense of humour.
I wouldn’t turn for you though, so don’t go getting any weird ideas.

Quoted Post

Missus made a quiche with sweet potato, sage, spinach, asparagus and couple other things

Was yum!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Does she deliver to Reservoir?

Just asking is all.

Quoted Post

Stop being cryptic!

For your edification em…

He can make a hat…a plane…a pterodactyl

(How was my memory, Wim? And you know what? I was gonna post a similar response. Great minds I guess).

Got the flu.

Green chicken curry , heavy on the chilli.

Sweating.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Was yum!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Does she deliver to Reservoir?

Just asking is all.

Probably, she used to live in Reservoir and we are there once a week for family dinner.

Quoted Post

Ikea Meatballs and potato scollops

How long did it take you to put them together?

Chilli sopressa in kalamata olive sourdough, on top of a mountain with nobody else within miles. Nice.

I love my hot sopressa

Best Salami Ever

Quoted Post

Chilli sopressa in kalamata olive sourdough, on top of a mountain with nobody else within miles. Nice.

thats a lie, its obviously microwaved broccoli

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Ikea Meatballs and potato scollops

How long did it take you to put them together?

30 minutes. Was plenty of leftovers

Philly cheesesteaks.

Fark yes!

What happened to VD sucks/

Ham cheese and tomato toasted sandwiches. (tomato from vegie patch)

I’ve been watching Man v Food…I want comfort food.