Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Bombers huge win over Giants- Ridley and Baldwin interview also

cheers you got it up and running pretty quicky. Happy we held onto Joe and Fantasia.

1 Like

Me too

It was so good to have an Essendon fan podcast up so quickly after the end of the most nerve wracking trade I have ever experienced… Thank you.
Congrats to Dodoro for holding strong… Pretty emotional time for him - and you could hear it in the way he spoke about his contact with Joe. Sydney are ■■■■■ for orchestrating such a shitfest.
Happy with the two new guys.
On the revelations of the saga… First a big thanks to Nathan Lovett Murray - strong and brave on and off the field… It may not get to a royal commission (I really hope it does) but it is bitter/sweet having the lies and corruption being exposed at last. Bitter because of what the players, James Hird and the club were put through… and sweet because set up is being exposed at last.
I will never get over the anger I feel about the way the club was scapegoated and blatantly lied about. The afl directing their reporters to write vitriolic articles spewing out their propaganda with lies and hatred all over msm to save themselves. I hope it all comes out… Thanks to Warner for his continued work in digging for the truth.
Good on Jobe! He is right… “If it smells keep digging”

5 Likes

Cheers Red for all your support for the show this year

2 Likes

I don’t want to relitgate the sage ,and we know that the fake news cabal are desperate to continue the sage for the click bate,but put this in prospective ,if you drive a car when drunk and you get pulled over by police and they breathlyer you.and it come back positive .legally you’re gone in the perfect world,when essendon players were tested by ASADA out of season and in season and no blood samples come back with illegal substance, where is the judges in that

1 Like

Around the same time, players from other AFL clubs with TB4 at a higher levels than Essendon players.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we don’t talk about such things.

2 Likes

It’s DanihEr

1 Like

It’s never good when you relitgate things.

1 Like

I appreciate the sentiment, but what’s your BAC right now?

6 Likes

TB is naturally in all of their body,if there was any illegal substance in the players blood sample,when ASADA tested them they would have picked it up,they were convicted on hearsay & rumours and innuendo,ASADA believed everything the fake media wrote the like of Wilson,Barrett,

1 Like

Not drinker?milk is my poison

Can the podcast interview Sharon? Now that’s something I’ll subscribe to listen to.

3 Likes

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

6 Likes

Bruce Francis will win. And so, so shall our martyrs to AFL Corruption.

Gandhi said about his passive resistance against the Brutal English Occupation once:
“First they ignore you…
Then they laugh at you…
Then they Fight you…
Then you win…”

3 Likes

Francis has huge cojones. Taking on the Australian Establishment is asking for trouble. :frowning:

3 Likes

Here it is!!! Lets talk AFL Draft, Essendon 2020 and AGM feedback for our last @LunchCatchUp Podcast for 2019

3 Likes

Thanks fellas, commiserations to Grant with his health issues. Passing kidney stones is the closest a man can come to the pain of childbirth (so I was taught) and hopefully he is feeling better soon.

Good luck with the Appalachian Trail, sounds awesome, your wife must be very tolerant. It will be interesting to see how engaged with the footy season you will be, if you do some phone ins, while undertaking something as big as that.

I agree with both of you, I’m also feeling very cautious about this year, with all the changes. It could go either way, or we could even finish with 12 wins and a humiliating finals loss or miss, just for something different.

Maybe we can emerge like Ninthmond did, but my gut feeling is we will struggle to get our sense of team going, which is an ever bigger factor for success these days. If it does happen I think the under 23 brigade will be at its core.

Fingers crossed for 2020.

NEW MICS?

so far so good.

One new mic and just worked On better mixing of both

Cheers mate. Thanks for listening over the year