Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Bombers huge win over Giants- Ridley and Baldwin interview also

Doesnt work like that unfortunatly when you get banned by psychos like him, the group is invisible to you

What’s this page called?

Lunchtime catch up podcast just start typing that in on FB

2 Likes

cmon @CJohns , let me and JAKE BRADY back in the facebook group

i cant handle the other idiot facebook pages :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What was your name under again?

If i do can i suggest you ignore Grants posts.

2 Likes

half of them we’re about josh eyre, so should be pretty easy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I sense someone is about to make a very poor decision because they are too nice.

1 Like

Legit the other pages are full garbage!

1 Like

why would it be a poor decision?

Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast will be having an all Essendon content day inside the Hangar tomorrow​:eyes::grinning: More details to come. Podcast out later in the week

16 Likes

You’ve sold out!

1 Like

Oh i will still be calling it as i see it as always. Its however a good day to talk to a few people we normally cant get access too.

8 Likes

I was kidding mate. I wish you all the success!

1 Like

sounds like it will be an awesome event. Will you be interviewing the new Captain and the successful SSP sign-on?

Great stuff. Good to see the club accommodating people like yourself and Grant and trying to better connect with the fans

2 Likes

Is it ever anything else?

enjoying the patreon and podcasts scottie!! Would be great to have some ex players giving their views on games during the year! keep up the good work

2 Likes

Cheers. Just uploaded a show with host of Windyhill Windsock(The Solution) as guest

4 Likes

Patreon show with Langford & Guelfi was bluddy excellent! Guelf sounds like a huge A.Davey fan.

6 Likes

I don’t know about excellent. I felt Langford needed to be asked why he ran off the field while standing the mark that day. I felt Guelfi should’ve been asked his opinion of Dodoro after he recruited so many players this off-season to take his spot in the side. Such a missed opportunity.

For clarity, they are completely tongue in cheek suggestions, and not meant to be taken seriously.

I really enjoyed the podcast. Gratz guys for the work you’ve done that earnt the opportunity. Well deserved in my opinion.

Some wonderful insights came out of it. My highlights…

• Weideman is being talked about as a starting 22 player.
  • There is expected to be a small forward spot for pressure, and Guelfi has no doubt that it is his spot. Plus, he has always seen himself as a forward, which is news to me.
  • There is going to be times where we do the same thing over and over again with the ball purely so we can set-up defensively behind it.
6 Likes