Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast review of Ess v Port

Here it is!!! You can now listen to the Essendon v Port review Podcast. We discuss the importance on finishing the season off well and how we have a star coming through to elevate the side in 2019. Thanks for all your support as always . Big show coming up soon

11 Likes

ITunes link up now

2 Likes

wow a lot of downloads today. Thanks for all the support and encouragement

2 Likes

Thanks for the podcast - appreciate the time and effort you put in… Love listening to you guys talk all things Essendon and love your insights. Living in Darwin I don’t get to see many vfl matches or get to training (which I used to love doing) and only manage to get to a handful of matches each season. So it is great listening to you share your knowledge and info on what you have observed around the club.
Really nice dedication to BJ - he does deserve our respect and gratitude.

3 Likes

Cheers Red. Those kind of comments mean a heck of a lot

Always a pleasure. Thank you so much for your podcast this year. Long may it continue.

We love doing it👍 Hearing from club today if a special guest is available this week… here’s hoping

1 Like

I remember earlier in the season there was talk of getting Hirdy on. Is that still on the cards?

Maybe he will have more time in the offseason?

1 Like

He is at Lorne with family but we are trying i can promise

1 Like

Any thoughts of getting Adrian and Rob on to talk recruiting/list management? Stephen Dank? Jobe?

1 Like

Jackets would be an unbeleivable get. hes always fascinating when he talks about recruitment

the guy that said there was shisha at the vfl.

2 Likes

As interesting as Dank would be I just find him unreliable to be honest and unhelpful to anyone at Essendon. Just my take.

Adrian we have asked about…often we just wait on club to get it over the line…can be a long process…they have been helpful and supportive though I must say.

1 Like

â– â– â– â–  Dank.

1 Like