Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast with Ben Howlett- We discuss JLT 1, ASADA, Hird , Knights and Career

Here It Is!!! Ben Howlett joins us on the show to cover his early career along side Gumby in WA, The call from Dodoro, Matty Knights, James Hird, ASADA Investigation and his thoughts on the Essendon 2019 playing list. Must Listen folks

15 Likes

For some reason I feel obliged to support this podcast.

6 Likes

Well i guess its a big thanks then :+1:

4 Likes

Great to hear you boys. Loved the interview with Ben. If you can get ‘Jackets’ sometime that would be one I would look forward to.

3 Likes

Nice :+1:

Thanks mate

Well done, the Bobcat is a quality person

Get Hird!

Please

3 Likes

fantastic stuff

the podcasts were already good but are getting better and better

surprised @paddyl90 didn’t gate crash your interview.

2 Likes

Much appreciated Chef. Hopefully we just keep on building

Terrific work guys! Great listening to ex players being interviewed by respectful Bomber supporters…
Would love you to interview James Hird - I am sure it will happen one day.
Another person I would love to hear from is Mark Mecuri… rarely hear anything about him and life after footy.
Also Dean Rioli would be great!

2 Likes

Love to get all three on. We are trying!!! Cheers for listening Red

1 Like

Indeed he is

Good podcast but by God 76er?s really? As if that team needed more bandwagoning Aussies :joy:

1 Like

In fairness half of Australia were Cavs fans last 3 years… most left them now😂

Thanks everyone. Just saw us on the itunes charts which is pretty humbling. Much appreciated

Still waiting to hear someone who has actually worked with James to say a bad word about him…

1 Like

Hird was a brilliant man manager, at building relationships and motivating his players - forget about post 2015 when wada appealed the players were cooked and a lot of them were over footy.

I firmly believe James would have been a very, very good long term essendon coach.

12 Likes

The Weapon in that interview?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes