Lunchtime Catch Up - Ronny Lerner Half Year EFC Review Podcast

Here it Is!!! it’s the Half Year Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast review show with Journalist Ronny Lerner. Ronny is honest and upfront as always. Was a great discussion.

We also discuss some exciting new features coming for the podcast

5 Likes

Yaaay, off to listen…

Thanks for support👍

Your podcast just keeps getting better and better!
Really loving Ronny Lerner segments.
On the Patreon contributions… Is that in AU or US dollars?

You will be charged the US dollar value of price. I may look into this further to make sure price is right and what it means in AUD

Worth checking… Not a big deal for small amounts but $10 us is around $15 au. I have been caught out before thinking I was paying in au but it turned out to be us… Just good to know correct au amount.
For some people it probably doesn’t matter but for others it might.

Hi guys - Great listening as always! Have you approached the club around getting their support and setting up a formal alliance? I personally think there is a great opportunity. We haven’t seen anything as good since 3UZ used to run Bomber Radio which I listened to as a kid every Sunday morning.
Ask Xavier to drop the investment in Esports and put weight behind the stuff that matters!

Not sure that I would want that… Keep it independent from the club. There would be too much pressure to ‘toe the company line’. What Lunchtime Catch Up gives us is a raw, honest assessment of the club, coaches and players. It would change if the club got it’s hands on it!

8 Likes

Yeh its crossed our minds and both parties have chatted. Our issue is situations like this year and us having to be authentic and ask questions about the coach and his future? I think its better to be independant but let club know we support them as well. We need to be honest and blunt as a fan podcast or people will switch off

Yeh we just made the call to reduce pricing and just make it three simple tiers of membership.

$2, $5 and $10 is likely

1 Like

It will be

Tiers

TAC Cup Level Member

BONUS CONTENT:

Thursday Night Team Selection 10-15min Podcast and bonus behind the scenes footage

Join $2 Tier

VFL Level Member

BONUS CONTENT:

1. Thursday Night Team Selection 10-15min Podcast and bonus behind the scenes footage

2. Answers to questions you send in with a shout out to your name on the main weekly Podcast or the Thursday Team selection show.

Join $5 Tier

AFL Member

1. Thursday Night Team Selection 10-15min Podcast and bonus behind the scenes footage

2. Answers to questions you send in with a shout out to your name on the main weekly Podcast or the Thursday Team selection show.

3. Personalised shout out at the end selected episodes

4. You will be a 5-10 min guest live on the Podcast (phone guest) at least once every 3 months of the football season.

Join $12 Tier