Lyning media reporter

now that Tom Rockcliff and Brendon Goddard have confronted Damiam Barrett about he his malicious lies that he has been spreading and calling him pinocchio the only forum that the public has is on twitter or face book to retaliate are through the site .when Damian Barrett start publishing article n either the herald sun or the afl site get on twitter or face book and say that this fabricate article just like the article he did on Tom Rockcliff and Brendon Goddard if enough essendon supporter can start to do this, over periodically of time, it may make a different

I love this place.

how many lie barrett make

what a keyboard peanut he is

since the day he started talking

Every cloud has a silver lyning I suppose

Bigfooty is to sports journalists what Wikipedia is to primary students.

lyning

Grammatically and coherently superior post compared to any article Purple flog and SWSNBN has written.

Peanuts

Hook lyn and sinker.

lyning

Exactly. A cereal liner!

Hook lyn and sinker.

Rolo with another great one lyner

now that Tom Rockcliff and Brendon Goddard have confronted Damiam Barrett about he his malicious lies that he has been spreading and calling him pinocchio the only forum that the public has is on twitter or face book to retaliate are through the site .when Damian Barrett start publishing article n either the herald sun or the afl site get on twitter or face book and say that this fabricate article just like the article he did on Tom Rockcliff and Brendon Goddard if enough essendon supporter can start to do this, over periodically of time, it may make a different

I think plenty of people already call him a liar on twitter but more cant hurt anyway.