Maaaad Monday

Reckon (/hope) that Kommer actually has his face painted green and the rest of his outfit is green too.

Reckon (/hope) that Kommer actually has his face painted green and the rest of his outfit is green too.

I reckon you’re right actually. Surely no one dumb enough to try and pull at the club.

There’s gonna be a piece about mad Monday on Channel 7 at like 6 15 btw

A few already ■■■■■■ off overseas haven't they? Zaka certainly has.

I dont blame them. Zaka and most of them worked very hard in 2016. Not much different physically comp[ared with other years I suppose, but also worked hard on the mindset required to survive being the weakest team in the AFL.

Who is he getting to take these photos of him in "solitary" contemplation of the universe?

Who cares. Thats a bucket list view.

Walla as Chris Gayle was gold

Just saw it on the news.
Tippa is dressed as Chris Gayle- can guarantee if a white person did that, it would be controversial. Jackson merrett is woody, parish is a nun and laverde a teletubbie

Kommer in greenface, not blackface.
“Alex McDonald tipungwuti” good one stevo you farkwit.
LAV dressed as a teletubby, I think also with Connor? Package deal.

Pops interview with Stevo was golden. Love how before our story Stevo said “take it to the bank Stevie J won’t appeal”

Just saw it on the news. Tippa is dressed as Chris Gayle- can guarantee if a white person did that, it would be controversial. Jackson merrett is woody, parish is a nun and laverde a teletubbie

Ummm, yeah, and rightly so.

Redman - 3 votes
Tippa - 2 votes
Kelly - 1 vote

Who’s the purple teletubby? Who are the two with the full face masks on (not Kelly)?

Most of them are pretty good, Redman’s one is awesome

purple is lav.

Purple teletubby is laverde

Pops Kelly … very good.

Wonder if a few of the you know who sneaked in

Wonder if a few of the you know who sneaked in

Do tell.

So Cooney talking up Mad Monday as the best day on the calendar and then doesn’t even turn up? Haha Aside from the Mitch Brown version of course

Who's the purple teletubby? Who are the two with the full face masks on (not Kelly)?

Most of them are pretty good, Redman’s one is awesome

Looks like LAV, the Langford and Connor all went as teletubbies

https://twitter.com/7newsmelbourne/status/775247617848582144

Why TF are they giving stevo the scoop?