Maaaad Monday

Can I be "that" guy and say no wonder Zaka isn't considered for leadership positions if he can't even stick around for the end of the ressies season and support the boys in the 2's??

Nah, ■■■■ it, let him enjoy himself wherever in the world he is at the moment!

I think it’s the best decision he’s made all year. Dress ups suck.

I like the lampshade on head dude.... that's cutting right to the chase.

Grimley

Can I be "that" guy and say no wonder Zaka isn't considered for leadership positions if he can't even stick around for the end of the ressies season and support the boys in the 2's??

Nah, ■■■■ it, let him enjoy himself wherever in the world he is at the moment!

Mad Monday got delayed by a week because the VFL team didn’t toad the wet sprocket. Maybe planned on having MM celebrations and then buggering off.

Just saw it on the news. Tippa is dressed as Chris Gayle- can guarantee if a white person did that, it would be controversial. Jackson merrett is woody, parish is a nun and laverde a teletubbie
You can dress as Chris Gayle, you just don't do blackface.
Just saw it on the news. Tippa is dressed as Chris Gayle- can guarantee if a white person did that, it would be controversial. Jackson merrett is woody, parish is a nun and laverde a teletubbie

I’m more concerned that Tippa is promoting sexism and misogyny by dressing as Chris Gale.

Triggered.

This was great to see.

I reckon this is all James Kelly. Geelong have long been the team considered to have the best Mad Monday’s and the media always appeared to be there.
I reckon James Kelly was the catalyst behind this at Geelong and he has brought this with him to Essendon.

Well done boys, I hope you had a few.

I’m more concerned that Tippa is promoting sexism and misogyny by dressing as Chris Gale.

Triggered.

I really am struggling to see Tippa stating, “Don’t blush baby”.

Needs more mal michael charring durries

Reckon we should introduce Pops to this lovely specimen:

Kelly bringing a bit of Geelong form to Mad Monday. Can't stand the Cats but they do rule Mad Monday each year for some reason.

They generally have something to celebrate that’s why.