MAFS discussion - Jonathan, the truth is quite Elliementary

My gifs are for all genders

1 Like

Already muted this thread.

I don’t have all that facial hair. I’m not that Greek.

1 Like

ANNOUNCE BLUE BALLS

2 Likes

How thirsty is Noonan, even followed this thread.

all ill add as there ever been a show with so many bad tattoos…

All these girls have lip fillers. All of them. How can you be bothered, honestly.

1 Like

Collingwood v St Kilda

1 Like

How come I think of the Blackadder episode with the bishop being blackmailed when Noonan popped in here? :rofl:

You sick children how can you watch this :rofl:

I dunno if its right to ask her that Jack.

This is always good for the ■■■■■ and giggles.

1 Like

I think it was nice of Dominica to speak to Jack’s friends to sus out the situation.

Jack is a mummy’s boy.

2 Likes

Brent passed Tamara the knife the right way up!

I pity people who watch this show, even if they do it ‘ironically’. Watching MAFS and supporting Essendon is one fkg rancid combination.

I always wondered what compels someone to come into a thread that they have no interest in, just to say that they have no interest in the subject, or even that they pity those who do. Makes no sense at all, no one cares.

1 Like

Never thought I’d see a thread on blitz about MAFS. But good call - it’s very important. Make sure your mass air flow sensor stays clean to keep your car running smoothly and efficiently!

3 Likes

I used to watch it, but fortunately my wife has given up on it, and year by year the “guinea pigs” *** have become more and more badly behaved.

*** It is described as an experiment. Sort of loosely based on Calhouns “Rat utopia” experiments, where increasingly aberrant behaviours and overpopulation followed unrestricted copulation of the test subjects given plenty of food and drink.

I get all my MAFS content from friendlyjordies

2 Likes