Majak Daw, del santo reckons.."take a chance on me"

Makes Francis look endurance fit, no thanks.

If we pick him up, I’m going to go support fark Carlton.

Not sure that is fair.

I have a good friend who has worked with him and kids from his background who are struggling. They reckon he is a very good person and the events around his court appearance were very badly reported, as if that is a surprise.

At 195 cm even with his leap and athletic ability, he suffers from the same a Smack, just a bit short to do real damage in the ruck, and Smack is ahead of him in footy skills.

I breathed a sigh of relief when JJ resigned. Now this thread? Scaring the bejesus out of me people.

Surely if he’s up for grabs then North will be associated with him. War Chest apparently. Oh wait…!

Freo?

Get the Windex!

1 Like

Mate of mine used to play for Norf, still keeps in touch with a few ppl down there. Norf think Preuss has already gone past Daw and will be no. 1 ruckman after Goldstein moves on.

Don’t think that’s much of a secret, Preuss seems to lead the ruck for Werribee. I think they’re only playing Daw as a last chance saloon, maybe bump up his trade value.

1 Like

Got it in one. Apparently and allegedly etc.

At one stage during the nth v Gold Coast game they said Majak and Ablett had 40 possessions between them. That included daw’s 1 handball.

Dal santo just trying to get someone to take a player they have signed until the end of 2019, somehow missing the hints he wasn’t going to make it.

Hawks might take him, given they took Ty Vickery last year.

What? Hahahahaha surely not.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-21/roos-lock-away-key-talls-waite-and-daw Apparently so lol

And yet Nick Dal will still be one of the blokes with the best opinions in the business tomorrow.

None of these ‘opinion’ blokes ever lose their jobs, no matter how stupid the things they say are. It’s ridiculous.

Yeah nah I agree is on par with Alir Alir…wherever the hell he is!

If Preuss was leading the ruck for Norf would they be winning more games?

That’s your opinion.

Mine too.

Saw Daw play while l was in Melb recently. Nothing special. He cuts an imposing figure on the ground, but that is about the sum of it.

About as useful on the footy field as Issy Folau was, he just gets lost out there

Built like tarzan plays like jane

2 Likes