Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Trump’s promoted the book beautifully.
Another success.

2 Likes

It’s what a stable genius would do.

Oh, the irony…

2 Likes

If he was a real genius he’d have invested in it.
I kind of wish that were true.
I’d be impressed.
In a disgusted sort of way, but still undeniably impressed.

[quote=“HowManyGoal, post:2122, topic:11277, full:true”]Yes, it has been a very successful presidency. The most successful.
[/quote]

Dow Jones at its highest level ever, unemployment rate continues to fall, business confidence levels are up and Nth Korea and Sth Korea are now talking.

But the banal and shallow left continue to focus on such important issues as to how many diet cokes he drinks a day and the colour of his skin. And these are the people who think they are equipped to judge a persons character.

Fake Nooz.

#TrumpBot?

What colour is his skin?

How many people inside his administration have been overheard saying he’s an idiot or a moron?

Trip there is literally nothing that Trump or our government can do that you would disapprove of. Nothing. Every other poster on here can make critical assessments of their “side” and have done so. Not you though. This is what ■■■■■ everyone because you refuse to critically assess and you always find a way to downplay, negate or ignore any behaviour or policy.

6 Likes

At last count … “All of the people!”

1 Like

How much is made up? People aren’t saying it’s all true. People doubt it because the author is a sleazy lying scum bag. But he’s a sleazy lying scumbag who has 200 recorded interviews, access to the Whitehouse and had numerous key people over for dinner. Some of the bullshit must be vaguely accurate.

So how much is crap? 95%? 85%? 75%?

Nobody will disagree with you on any of those numbers. But that means at least some of it is real. And what is real is still scary.

1 Like

Doesn’t remember running in 2000.

Rubbish.
Find me something that he has actually done (or hasn’t done) and I will look at it.

I’ve yet to find any critical assessments on here to be honest. Twitter posts and memes don’t cut it for me unfortunately.

Not true! He didn’t like it when Turnbull wanted bipartisan support with Labor on things.

Sorry - all the above is ‘fake news’. He was never given access to the White House, I have yet to hear any recroded interviews and who says what at a dinner party is of absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

Newsflash: 'trip loves Trump.

1 Like

2005 video of Trump saying as a famous man he could get away with anything, like grabbing a woman’s ■■■■■.

21 allegations of sexual misconduct, including allegations made prior to the run for office.

Sacking the FBI chief on 9 May and citing the “Russian thing.”

Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn facing/faced charges re: Russian investigation.

Trump Jr admitted meeting Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya on 9 June 2016 at Trump Tower after being told that she had damaging material on Hillary Clinton.

1 Like
  • He had access around 20 times. Much less than he claimed, but still access.
  • I mention the dinner because it shows at least some of the claims are accurate. https://mobile.twitter.com/janicemin/status/949005110671126528
  • The author has made it very clear that he has recordings. It’s what makes him confident about defending a lawsuit against him. He hasn’t released the tapes, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. On the flip side you are perfectly correct to say the tapes could be complete junk. We don’t know.

So you haven’t answered my key question. How much is fake?

Of course the first item is inappropriate but its hardly a hanging offence. And at the end of the day, it doesn’t disqualify him from being the President just as it didn’t for Bill Clinton, JFK and numerous others.

The rest are either allegations or are not even relevant to Trump. Its just innuendo and gossip that are best suited to Womans Day or New Idea.

How the hell would I or anyone else know.
How long is a piece of string?

Sorry to be rude - but its a ridiculous question.