Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Here is the actual interview.

So you can educate an idiot then!

Who knew?

‘Rumours’ are not facts, nor is it evidence of anything.

There really should be a name for these idiots that continue to cling to this Russian nonsense.

Sort of like 911 Truthers.
Maybe Russian Truthers?

As I’ve said before, I’m not familiar with dribble. Can you please translate this into something that is understandable.

Thanks.

As I’ve said before, pretending to be too stupid to understand a simple paragraph does not make you smart.
Or right.
Or anything other than a guy pretending not to understand basic English.

1 Like

… * yawn* … It’s the gooses standard response when there’s no defence … :roll_eyes:

Pathetic really. #SAD

1 Like

Obviously fake news. Despite him saying it. In an interview on NBC Thursday 11 May.

And, like he couldn’t have misspoke what with his genius and smarts.

2 Likes

So you just dismiss the allegations of 21 women to innuendo and gossip? Because he is powerful and rich so therefore these women must be lying?

This is why women generally don’t come forward, because of jerks like you. They know they won’t be believed from the outset. No one here knows the truth - but i find it offensive to simply dismiss allegations of misconduct outright and off hand as simply gossip or innuendo.

6 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way.
I meant the misconduct allegations are still just allegations.

The Russian nonsense is just gossip and innuendo.

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Trump said Bannon gave him access to the WH

Stop trippering Trigger.

2 Likes

It’s insane to think the President of the USA has time to tweet insults, watch insane amounts of TV, and conduct his own “Fake News” awards. The damage this is doing will take years to unwind.

1 Like

Don’t forget more golf than, you know, actual professional golfers.

He can do all that and still be the best President of all time because he’s, like, really smart.

2 Likes

What damage?
The economy has never been better, unemployment is down and American businesses now have reduced red tape to operate in.

Can you define what an insane amount of TV is?
Is he getting any foreign policy news from Sea Patrol like our very own SHY?

TROLL E12. Bored troll too. Try ■■■■, it may get you there quicker. Or, and this may be more to your liking, Bill Hicks on Rush Limbaugh. Like ■■■■ podcasting. Cameos from Lady Bush and the Newt are exquisite.

In other fake news the Dems are trolling the Repugs using a doctored cover of Mean Girls. It’s a good time to be an unstable moron.

■■■■ Big Bro filter?

Trickle down effect

2 Likes