Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Have you ever made a post about football? Do you know what AFL?

Probably banned simply because 你是一个他妈的白痴

I once got banned for a lefty linguistic comment, Tripper, if that makes you feel any better.

I hope and assume you get your jollies simply out of posting (literally!) 99% politics on a footy site, because you sure fail at the persuasion thing.

This is a depressing trend. Companies are celebrating the Tax Cut by announcing “wage increases” and “bonuses” and then quietly laying off '000s of folks…

WALMART

CARRIER

COMCAST

AT&T

The trickle becomes a torrent. Not everyone likes getting urinated on though.

Ah yes, words are a window to the soul:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

1 Like

Washington Post’ and ‘according to sources’.

Do you people ever learn?

“Reached for comment about the article, White House spokesperson Raj Shah did not deny the “shithole” remark, but instead said in a statement that Trump “is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation.””

And, ■■■■ you “Raj Shah”. Have some respect for your ancestry.

Places like Norway.

I learnt recently than you’re dumber than a box of rocks.

Does that count?

1 Like

with all due respect to Haiti… he isn’t that far off the mark

Do they know he’s selling them fictional planes?

1 Like

Big day.

4 Likes

That Call of Duty plane thing is pretty funny.

Sort of

3 Likes

My opinion.
I think he will be impeached if the Dems get a majority in the mid term. Failing that he will serve his term and go for money laundering charges.

He’s not going to be impeached unless Mueller can present VERY clear evidence that Trump committed illegal acts. Nor should he be. I don’t get this fetish with wanting Trump and Bush impeached because you hate them and their politics.

4 Likes

And it is interesting that it is a prosecutor and not an investigator. Are there already indictments?

I dont think he’ll get impeached because I hate him and want him impeached.
In fact I dont hate him I just think he is an idiot. and provides much amusement to me. Every day I read the papers to find out the latest idiocy.

I do however think however he has probably committed high crimes and misdemeanours sufficient to be impeached. Failing that he will go for RICO or money laundering.

No matter what anyone on this site may think, Idiots do not get elected to be POTUS.

3 Likes