Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

When you get a honkin’ big melanoma on your ear (despite wearing silly-looking hats that nominally cover that spot for at least the previous 12 years), your wallet (and sanity) is very glad you don’t live in the good ol’ USA.

4 Likes

Things you do for live reports.

Hope you’re ok bud!

1 Like

US Govt careering towards a shutdown this Friday and our Dear Leader is busy handing out Fake News Awards.

You say ‘Dear Leader’ as if he’s a sort of cult figure that some people will blindly follow and change their perception of reality to accommodate no matter what he…ohhhhhhhhhhhh…

2 Likes

I needed that laugh :slight_smile:

39% Approval Rating folks!

I’m surprised it’s that high.

Yeah, … it’s very weird,… It’s almost as if he’s loathed by everyone but the Greedy, the stupid, the racists and the soulless??

Ohhhhh … :thinking:

1 Like

‘Careering towards a shutdown’?

More fake news it seems.

Triggered!

1 Like

Oh he got me. I meant to say “careening”.

And here folks is today’s dose of FAKE NEWS:

1 Like

Fake News.

1 Like

It will amount to nothing. Just like every other non event.

Can I get an update from the Russian Truthers on here on how the impeachment is going. The tension is palpable.

Too dumb to Google?

Bit of posturing on both sides. But would be something for those federal workers impacted. Might rattle the markets too.

Not dumb, just childish repetition.
And he hasn’t forgotten the last time anyone bothered to ‘discuss’ it with him.

Bannon’s Lawyer on the phone to the White House throughout his interview, was directed to not answer any questions about campaign or transition. What’s to hide?

2 Likes

Got to agree with E12 on this. There is NO WAY the Republicans do this to themselves… is there?

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/953723796426510336

Lots of other interesting stuff going on today too:

Bye John Kelly, you were Trump’s second best chief of staff ever:

1 Like

America first. Show those elite globalists you don’t care what they think. The working men and women are happy to see this.

Is that to the start of 2017? It probably rose after Trump was elected, ironically.

The poll was conducted after his election and inauguration (between March and Nov 2017):

1 Like