Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Got sources with figures? and quotes?

2 Likes

Lifetime, name names when he answers Rolo’s question.

No doubt E18 will reply “What question?”

Here you go, or can’t you read? Instead of asking everyone else to prove their allegations, how about you stump up some proof occasionally to support yours. Until you can back your idiotic claims up with some facts, why don’t you just ■■■■ right off.

Sorry Dozza, I couldn’t help myself. The fact that this fukhead seems to exist by sticking his metaphorical fingers in his ears like a two year old going nah nah nah nah nah I can’t hear you just annoys the fukc out of me. I know I shouldn’t respond, and I know I shouldn’t call him names, but he is an obvious troll who deserves nothing less. I suppose it’s true though, never argue with an idiot they will beat you with experience.

1 Like

So in 2014, this ‘troll farm’ was set up before Trump had even declared himself in the running.
Amazing foresight.

Can they tell me Tuesday nights Tattslotto numbers as well?

1 Like

No need to apologize to the mods mate. Abuse is fine when its aimed at Conservatives.
In fact, we encourage it.

1 Like

You wanted names. In fact you explicitly asked who had been charged and to name name. I provided that information. Your not ■■■■■■■ welcome.

NO-one has said this was explicitly for the sole benefit of Trump. They have in fact informed you that it has been occurring for several years, specifically starting in European elections. But like everything else, you ignore information when it doesn’t match your world view.

Here’s the time magazine article I was reading to reply to you. The names meant little to me, so I didn’t quote them.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5163141/robert-muellers-russia-indictments-election-interference

And the fingerprints were from known Russian government linked groups. All I can do is say the intelligence agencies know who they are and that they are linked to the Russian government. Believe me or don’t. Do your own research or don’t. The Russians aren’t hiding their cyber espionage activities, in a similar way that China isn’t overly hiding theirs.

The company that was charged was spending millions on 100’s of employees tasked with manipulating social media.

There’s a lot of smoke here that Russians were attempting to mess with the US election. My point is that the smoke alone should be concerning. There’s a decent, but not guaranteed chance that this had a real impact on the 2016 election, which would mean the smoke indicates fire. And it is not a tin foil hat conspiracy to say the arsonist was the Russian government. Even if this wasn’t the government and wasn’t effective, people tried to derail the elections of the most important democracy in the world. That’s big.

2 Likes

Let him sulk into his precious mute button.

Surely you cannot be serious.
This whole investigation and comment is about Trump. Who would give a rats ■■■■ otherwise?

1 Like

You seriously are delusional aren’t you. You honestly think that Americans couldn’t care less if Russia, the country that challenged the U.S.'s world dominance for decades during that little international contretemps known as the Cold War, is trying to stir discontent and meddle in their democratic process. If you truly think that, you need to go take your head for a ■■■■ because it is overflowing with crap.

You wouldn’t be upset if a foreign country was interfering in an election outcome?

probably because, Comrade 12ski, you are a ■■■■

Fake news

1 Like

I am borrowing the summary of General Hayden, former CIA and NSA, and paraphrasing it slightly: The objective was to mess with heads. Along the way they saw Donald Trump as a vehicle for that objective. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Again, you are confusing ‘Russians’ with people who are Russian. One does not equal the other.

People in foreign countries are allowed to have opinions on who is the US President. They are even allowed to express these opinions on social media.

God forbid, I read enough dribble from the Granuid, ABC, Fairfax trio here in Australia on who they thought the President should be and why.

In that case, the Left and the Democrats have been well and truly messed with.

If George Soros gives money to GetUp and The Greens does that mean Hungary are interfering in the Australian electoral process?
Or is it only interference if you happen to be on the wrong side of that interference?

And didn’t the ALP send some of their delegates to help with the Hilary campaign?

So now you are arguing whether Russians are Russian? I’m done. You argue at the level of a five year old. You refuse to back your claims, you refuse to acknowledge evidence. FFS you even had the nerve to say that a video of Trump making a statement wasn’t proof he made the statement. Go get help and ■■■■ off from our forum.