Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

I’m ignoring you.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’d ignore me too

com-optimize

12 Likes

These kids are showing the adults how to behave:

5 Likes

That’s really great. I don’t hold out any hope of success but it’s a good imitative.

1 Like

Instead of being the comforter in chief, our President has spent the days since the shooting to:

• blame the community and fellow students
  • pose with the medical staff giving a thumbs up and wearing a ■■■■ eating grin
  • blame the probe into Russia influencing our elections for causing the FBI to miss warning signs
  • throw his own National Security Advisor under the bus for not propagating his views on Russia
  • attacking his predecessor and the Democrats at each opportunity

When all it would have taken was some semblance of self-control to let the focus be on the victims. What a child. What a despicable, disgusting human being.

5 Likes

He is a child.
He’s a trust fund kid who has slightly less than he was left with.
There’s a video, somewhere…I can’t find it, but it’s out there…of Trump being asked when he’s been wrong.
He can’t think of anything.
Or at least won’t admit to it.

This is the five year-old we’re dealing with.

2 Likes

Hey guys, remember when Abbott was the cult leader and he was so amazingly strong for standing up to that authoritarian, murderous thug, Putin? No? More than 18 months ago? So Putin is ok now? Carry on.

1 Like

It must be tiring for the few in the administration who are trying to keep some semblance of stability:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/top-us-officials-tell-the-world-to-ignore-trumps-tweets/2018/02/18/bc605236-14a2-11e8-942d-16a950029788_story.html

Okay, so lets run through these ‘facts’ of yours.

1. He did not attribute blame to the victims. And seriously what a pathetic thing to even suggest. You must really hate him to come interpret his statement into this nonsense.

2. You do not know the facts of any photo. My understanding is he requested no photos be taken, so its more likely he was asked to pose for a photo by a patient. As for your ‘■■■■-eating grin’ comment - well, what is the correct way to smile?

3. He did not blame the probe into Russia for causing the massacre. Rather he said that maybe the FBI needs to get back to basics. And he has a very good point given the FBI DID miss the warning signs. That is beyond dispute I thought.

4. I have no idea what you mean by point 4. Sounds like some tin foil hat rubbish.

5. A politician who attacks his opposition. Well blow me down with a feather. Like, that has never, ever happened before in the history of the world.

1 Like

Bit like some on here who still can’t admit that Trump is the President and that there is nothing in this whole Russian fiasco.

Fake news.
Literally no-one on this site that can’t admit Trump is President.
We’re reminded of it by his ineptitude and self-aggrandising every. single. day.

This is a President who has blamed the FBI for the latest massacre, that he’s overseen, on the FBI because they’re too worried about HIM.
Who expresses his sympathy for the victims by giving up a round of golf.
And somehow makes it seem like they’re the imposition.
Who treats a massacre as a ■■■■-eating grin opportunity for a photo-op.

Yeah-nah.
He’s a man of the people, this guy.

2 Likes

He is the greatest. Look at his struggles in life before he became so amazingly successful. He truly represents the forgotten man and woman of the US. That wall looks so nice and shiny and SI! the Mexicans paid for it! The swamp? It is drained, patriots. No stench of Goldman Sachs here! And just look at how great he has been at keeping any insinuation of impropriety (like hiring relatives) or conflict of interest (like hosting official functions on owned property) at bay. A genius. Nay, a “very stable” genius! If only more nations could have such a leader.

And his perfect hair and skin are but a bonus…

2 Likes

Give them 18 months.

Clearly, as he’s used one of them as his twitter header.

:+1:

Maybe he could’ve waited 18 months before using it.

2 Likes

That’s ■■■■■■■ hilarious.
I mean, it’s tragic and obscene, but a man has to have layers.

■■■■ me.

What a champ he is.
So empathetic.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Requested no photos…
He’s the ■■■■■■■ President!
Requested!

He’s ■■■■■■■ posing!

OMFG!!!
So glorious.
So unbelievably sad!