Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

1 Like

That sort of stuff makes Twitter a fun place. If he can achieve it, it would be something he would be remembered for.

1 Like

Some classic Trump: tells a room what he thinks they want to hear (or at least plays to the people he thinks have the stronger hand), though credit for pushing back on things like concealed carry reciprocity, and lol at calling out the GOP present for being scared of the NRA. Manages to re-affirm his disrespect for the rule of law in the process. But when the Democrats have filed out happy and the NRA fill the seats alongside the disgruntled GOP that remain does he just walk it back?

He also attacked AG Sessions again today for referring complaints about the FISA process to the Inspector General rather than directly to prosecutors. So again attacking one of the more stable and successful appointments of his Presidency (leaving aside what I may think of Sessions’ politics or policies) for making a decision that seems appropriate, after all from my knowledge that’s the role of the Inspector General - to handle complaints against the DOJ.

Judge Curiel, the one Trump said couldn’t be trusted to do his job because of his Mexican heritage, ruled in favour of the government in a legal challenge to the border wall. Trump praised the decision of a “U.S. Judge”. No hint of remorse, shame, or apology.

4 Likes

Nothing to see here

4 Likes

Are conservative apparatchik hotter than their more progressive counterparts? I reckon they are.

Got the hots for milo have you?

and another win for the kids.

3 Likes

You bet you are

1 Like

I thought this photo was shopped… FMD, there is nothing you can tell these people to make them see sense.

3 Likes

Too racisty for me.

Guns and religion - yay!

Murica!

2 Likes

All above board.

To suggest anything otherwise would be LAUGHABLE.

2 Likes

You need to get out more.

1 Like

And the award for least surprising poll result goes to…

Yes but that poll is untrustworthy, just look at this other poll…

5 Likes

Those blacks and hispanics are the real racists - hating on a self-made man, who overcame crippling bone spurs and two failed marriages to be a true warrior for Christ - just because he’s white. Stop white genocide.

■■■■, wrong account.

9 Likes

I always knew megz was dodgy.

3 Likes

Also this bit.

1 Like

The crown of bullets would make Jesus proud.