Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

DEAL OF THE CENTURY

1 Like

Paul Manafort’s son-in-law has pleaded guilty in a deal with the DOJ on charges relating to a real estate venture he had with Manafort, requiring him to co-operate with ongoing investigations. I haven’t read yet whether it is related to the Special Counsel.

Just look at all these trivial charges

2 Likes

A defense that started at “no contact at all, anywhere at all, ridiculous” has gotten close to the final fall back of “haha, the President can’t be charged regardless”.

3 Likes

Wow.
That’s heavy news.

I won;t be convinced though until Trump’s gardener’s, cousins, best friend is charged with something though.

I think you’re over-selling it.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/388257-bill-gates-i-had-to-explain-to-trump-the-difference-between-hiv-and

The only difference is the I and P, Donerld.

1 Like

Good to see a new CIA boss. One who oversaw rectal feeding amongst other things.

1 Like

Come on mate. Gates has to be trolling. Right? Right???

1 Like

Sad, sad days.

2 Likes

Awful.

Link gives video of dude with flag and firearm…

1 Like

Terrible news. Received the “Breaking News” notification as I drove my daughter to school.

1 Like

If only every student and teacher were carrying fully automatic military assault rifles, then everyone would be safe!
Trump and the NRA have failed to provide these guns … terrible.

4 Likes

Un-f’ing-believable

As someone said on twitter, they will ban doors before guns.

It really IS too late for the US.

6 Likes

Creative solutions instead of obvious ones.

2 Likes

Five years from now - why did all these kids die in the school fire? Ohhhhhhh. Not enough exits.

5 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

It looks like Trump/Nunes et al may have been successful in unearthing and outing the name of the active confidential FBI informant in relation to the Trump/Russia investigation.