Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Mate, I did before I posted. I think most posters have acknowledged it’s a long standing issue.

My issue with Trump is that he is the nominal head of the Republican party which holds control of both houses. Could he influence them to consider some reform?

1 Like

i’ve read them.

No one has blamed him at all, let alone"sheet all the blame onto Trump".

You’re being your usual disingenuous self. Creating an argument that isnt there and stirring people up on it. What a surprise.

5 Likes

What a sook

10/10 all time epic sook.

3 Likes

But this thread is about American politics and it’s a policitcal issue, why would it be separate? You’re the only one mentioning Trump in relation to it.

3 Likes

Trump Derangement Syndrome

1 Like

No one is blaming Trump specifically for the gun deaths under his watch. That would be stupid. But he has a rare chance to improve things & has emphatically declared himself part of the problem not the solution.

Trump at the NRA annual meeting 2 weeks ago:

“You give your time, your energy, your vote and your voice to stand strong for those sacred rights given to us by God, including the right to self-defense,” Trump told the group’s members. “And now thanks to your activism and dedication you have an administration fighting to protect your Second Amendment.”

1 Like

Go through 18 months worth of posts, I’m sure it’ll be somewhere.

2 Likes

One of the best so far.

1 Like

In the not too distant past, such unhinged behavior would have been enough reason for Democrats AND Republicans to condemn the President.

1 Like

Agreed he is very good. I dare say Mueller has the missing records.

Lunatic turns up armed to a school shooting wearing a Trump hat and repeating “Make America Great Again”.

Not even the slightest relation to Drumpf.

1 Like

The Department of Justice has responded to Trump’s “I hereby demand” series of totally calm tweets demanding more artificial cowdung be flung in the air to distract from his scent by saying that they have instructed the Inspector General to expand its review of appropriateness of the Trump/Russia FISA court orders to also look at the appropriateness of the FBI’s handling of its Trump informant.

Rudy Giuliani has claimed that the Special Counsel told him they plan to be done by Sept 1, but given Giuliani’s recent track record he’ll say something different tomorrow.

Excuse me - why is he a ‘lunatic’?
Because he is wearing a hat ???

Yes, obviously. I didn’t see anything else in the video that makes me think he’s a lunatic.

Not a thing.

Just the hat.

5 Likes

Spare me please.
This thread is all about Trump. You really think that posters aren’t trying to link gun crime to Trump by popping up whenever something tragic happens?

Why are these posts coming now when they didn’t whilst Obama was President?

You will need to elaborate because having watched the video there doesn’t seem to be anything obviously wrong with him.

Imagine my suprise.

3 Likes

He’s not even trying to hide it anymore.

1 Like

Perfectly normal and reasonable to go to a school armed, in plain sight, days after a gun man massacred children.

@Essendon12 you lack dignity and self reflection.

4 Likes

Yeah, because we were all supremely happy and excited to see kids mass murdered during Obama’s tenure…

The GOP has blocked every single piece of gun control legislation. Obama made a few mediocre attempts, but it was pointless while the GOP controlled both houses.

The anger and frustration is at the Republican Party. Trump is the leader of that party, but he’s just going with the flow.