Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

See, your TDS is showing here.
Its actually the NK who is confused.

US Presidents and Army Generals are generally saluted so why the NK guy is offering to shake his hand is strange.

Anyway, fairly trivial in the scheme of things but then the left have always been fixated on things like this.

“TeH LeFt”

Drink.

6 Likes

We should be giggling at them both getting quite clearly confused.

Naturally it’s trivial, that was the point. To have a giggle at a triviality admidst the more consequential.

So I guess the answer is no, not even the occasional chuckle is allowed.

‘TDS’. Drink

3 Likes

Generals of foreign powers?

That the US is officially at war with?

4 Likes

Watching the video of it is better.

Trump goes to shake his hand. The NK reflexively salutes, then realises he needs to shake hands. But it is too late as Trump has reflexively saluted in response. The photo was taken at the end of this sequence. Edit: the video I saw cut out too early. After the salute they shake hands. All ends well.

Confusion on both sides. Just a bit of silliness.

2 Likes

Reading this thread makes me feel like I am reading the National Enquirer.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that make it far more pro-Trump than it is, IT? It would definitely flip the ratios.

1 Like

Between the filing of the NY Attorney General’s suit against Trump, and the Inspector General’s report into Comey etc I imagine the next week will be a rolling brawl.

Does anyone read Tom Nichols? He recently wrote that Trump is all the well justified conservative criticisms of Obama on foreign policy magnified to a much higher level.

Though I’d argue that he’s also all Bill’s sexual scandals, all Hillary’s investigative troubles, all the questions about the Clinton Foundation, and all the Obama Cultists.

And he’s a one-time NY Democrat who is going to blow out the national debt in a dramatic continuation of Warlock Paul’s Obama debt meme to boot. Or werewolf’s post and link listing Obama’s speeches that suggest he embarrassed the US on the world stage.

In one man they get all these things that they really dislike, either at elevated levels or comparable.

4 Likes

Love to see the Fox take on this - given the explosions for Obama following diplomatic protocol.

Oh wait, they’ll just never show it.

1 Like

Bill Clinton has joined the #MeToo movement. Lmfao.

5 Likes

Normalising Cuddles.

Wow, even Trip must find that a bit disturbing.

Trump is calling some-one who executes his citizens for trivial matters, a great guy. He won’t even talk to the ELECTED Government in Cuba or Iran.

1 Like

Own citizens, family, as well as sending foreigners home in comas. Great guy. Really funny as well.

Is it possible that Bill has misunderstood the slogan?

11 Likes

“I wasn’t signing up for that…”

1 Like

The fall of the USSR and Pinochet’s regime show this is false.

Social media is not cheap to advertise on. It can be quite 3xpensive. It is very easy to target though.

fixed

1 Like

I would argue that there was a change of regime in USSR and more than one early retirement and early death in the Politiburo. Not sure there was really really a change of regime in Chile, and Pinochet only got na bed because he went to UK and was arrested. He lived his life out in his mansion.