Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

DM wasn’t the one instructing the mother to do it. Could be one of those MS-13 toddlers you read about I guess.

1 Like

I very much doubt if anyone was instructing anything. Simple logic would suggest that the story behind that photo is not true.

The story may not be true, it may be partly true, mostly true, or entirely true. I’m not wedded to it, I remain interested in hearing more. Given that you weren’t capable of logically breaking down a photo of Trump saluting a North Korean General maybe introduce an element of doubt into your devotion with certainty. Like having a Pepsi to refresh the palette even though you mostly drink Coke. Maybe it wasn’t logic that failed you.

I very much doubt you ever have 2 coherent thoughts to rub together, … Simple logic would suggest you are nought but a trolling Idiot.

“She’s unlacing them,” Moore said. “Border Patrol confiscates all personal items from everyone. They take hairbands, they take shoelaces, they take belts, they take money, they take wedding rings, they take all personal items. They took the shoelaces from the children.”

The mother put the laces in a clear plastic bag labeled “Homeland Security.” She put in it everything they had carried with them for 1,500 miles, and then agents dropped the bag onto a pile of other bags, and then it was the mother’s turn to be searched.

Oh, I know it’s not. It’s pretty simple really. You funnel enough overseas and then hey presto, no money to tax. In the mean time you keep things moving along steadily.

Large multinational media empire uses tax avoidance to run at a loss while outcompeting and buying out the competition. Do you need it in crayon or are you going to repeat yourself again about inane and obvious tax rules?

1 Like

Putting aside the tragedy of separating children from parents (I don’t mean to sound callous I don’t understand the policy objective. If you have a zero tolerance policy in irregular migration then all members of the family will get detained and sent back. Why does the detention need to be separate? Must be hard on border patrol agents psychologically to enact it.

Zero tolerance is the deterence. Separating the kids is an unnecessary trauma to inflict.

4 Likes

But the obnoxiousness of his post wasn’t. At least by me.
Absolutely soulless carnt.

4 Likes

I’d report you for that post but I know you have immunity to say whatever you want on this forum so why bother.

1 Like

@Mendozaaaa drink

2 Likes

I really don’t.
Go for it.

I would have thought calling somebody that is a clear banning offence. Pretty black and white as far as I’m concerned.

How the fark did that quote happen?

1 Like

I reckon a fact is a fact

2 Likes

I’ve been told to go fark myself and fark off by @icetemple. Don’t think they were banned.

You have said the same back. That’s not enough to get banned.

I’d prefer they put a friendlier face on it.

smilingstormy

3 Likes

If the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit.

Glove fits like a Glove though, sooo, …??

True, … and this is one fact can’t you’re facting with… :smirk: