Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

The scary and maddeningly insane thing is he can say/claim/deny/promise literally ANYTHING and a third of this country would believe him.

3 Likes

And Trip will here

This.
I always note the poor cleaners at food courts picking up lazy arsse people’s fast food containers because it’s such an effort to carry them to the bins, or those poor buggers who go around collecting shopping trolleys in rain, hail or shine.

1 Like

Trip is gone. For quite a while.

And it seems Americans and Australian thrive on this nonsense

Comes from a Facebook site called the “Silent Majority”. Wish they would just stay silent.

AND THEY TOOK YER JERBS!!!

2 Likes

Tell me about it.
I have three ex in laws who are in that category.
Their lack of criticism, willingness to check things, and just dumb belief is frightening.
And these are otherwise intelligent, although rusted on Republican, people.

1 Like

We should have a sweepstake on what his new user name will be.

1 Like

Slow to catch up, but now I get the 3018 comments.
Good riddance.

2 Likes

Admidst the chaos of this story I missed that United and American Airlines had asked the government to stop using their services for the transport of separated children.

1 Like

Trump and what he stands for has become very raw for me and it has driven a wedge, an insurmountable wedge in some relationships I have. I could generally look past politics within fireindship/family circles. Vehmentaley debate but distance myself from the emotion and discuss things in common. However the new wave of Trump replublicansim has taken the fringe far right and made them the centre of the ethos of the party and the conservative, tax cutting replublicans are now the fringe. This is a movement built on inherent racism. The Obama/Trump voters now understand what this is and we should see a total blue wave in the November midterms.
But what is clear to me is that that anyone, now, 1 year into the clusterfark of Trump, that is still a supporter is a racist. And they are not just a bunch of high school educated people from fly over states that love god and guns, they are some of the most affluent and most educated people in the US. Trumps appeal is broader than most of us thought. The midterms give us the first taste of what is to come, the dems should take the senate and we will see some checks to his leadership. The impunity in which he has been allowed to carry himself has been one of the biggest challenges.

2 Likes

Wait? What? You go offline for a day and he out trips himself

DJR found the mod’s testicle cupboard and pounced.
'twas a glorious day.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: 1000 years!

8 Likes

It’ll do for a start.

3 Likes

His 1000 year Reich should be winding down by then.

5 Likes

He’ll just make a new account.

You’d be surprised how easy they are to pick.

1 Like

New User: 18Months

11 Likes

surprise me

4 Likes