Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Not sure if deliberate.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump
We must maintain a Strong Southern Border. We cannot allow our Country to be overrun by illegal immigrants as the Democrats tell their phony stories of sadness and grief, hoping it will help them in the elections. Obama and others had the same pictures, and did nothing about it!”

Can’t even make a simple coherent argument. Says the stories are phony and then has a shot at Obama for doing nothing. Well if the stories are really phony then of course Obama would have done nothing.

I still cannot believe that such an idiot can hold any sort of office. Says to me that democracy is wasted on a large part of any population.

10 Likes

Go you good thing.

9 Likes

Great Ad. Hope she kicks his corrupt arsse.

I’m disappointed to see trip banned as he provided the much needed comedic relief. Honestly I didn’t find anything he said particularly banworthy. So he ignored questions when he couldn’t give an answer - big deal and who cares. Just confirms that he’s deluded in his beliefs.

If he just posted his opinion it would be fine.

It’s the constant derailing of conversations and baiting of other posters that made him tiresome.

But people could just ignore him. I honestly couldn’t follow half the points he was trying to make or his rebuttals. Yet the people who responded seemed to understand his pov.

1 Like

It’s been said many times but we never managed it.

2 Likes

Trip, if you’re reading this, get stuffed.

3 Likes

Weird ■■■ ■■■■.

Like he’s signing checks, validating then as currency for his histrionic Us & THEM campaign!!

One sick fk.

1 Like

Have you tried to get a meeting with your local MP here.

Some are OK and will meet face to face and not fob you off to a Staffer, but many won’t and that is across all Parties.

Now we don’t have it as bad as in the USA with favours for donors but it goes on.

No wonder Jr is an odd unit.

I read that and felt quite sorry for him, certainly the child that he was. As a middle-aged adult going down the Infowars/QAnon/SethRich path, not so much.

I’d boot the ■■■■ out, too.

1 Like

So it is not ok for a cake shop to not serve LGBT but it is ok for a restaurant to kick out a paying customer simply because she works for Trump?

It’s not ok for this woman to argue in support of a like-minded conservative business owner then moan when a liberal business owner treats her the same way.

5 Likes

It’s not okay fullstop Diggers. Someone needs to grow up (I am not meaning you, I mean this whole left-right crap, tit for tat carry on).

1 Like

I agree with you but that’s not going to happen with this administration.