Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Why should the extended family be subjected to that though? What have they done? A few of them are actually democrat supporters.

So they closed the restaurant to follow them, IT?

No, the owner followed them, the manager and the staff still stayed working. Not hard to understand how that can happen.

And just so you know, it was one of the Sander’s in-laws that has stated this and he is a democrat supporter.

1 Like

I agree that it shouldn’t expend to the family. I have zero sympathy for her.

4 Likes

I misread supporters as staff. It wasn’t meant to be antagonistic, just inquisitive.

Who they say they vote for is irrelevant. I hadn’t read this so I am interested.

I am also trying to understand how it aligns with it being the staff who asked the owner to ask the Sanders to leave.

Leaving aside the question of being asked to leave the restaurant, it should not follow the extended family to another business.

Approval of the Republican tax bill has dropped to 34%.

Interesting. Last I’d heard it had shifted more positive in line with party allegiances.

The article I read just talked about a 10% drop from February.

Has anyone else at the second place who is not a family member corroborated this?
And where did this story come from? I ask because I have seen no mention of it.

I think it is Mike Huckabee.

Is that right, IT?

1 Like

So the same nut job that tweeted this.

Former Arkansas Republican governor Mike Huckabee is facing allegations of racism after he tweeted a photo on Saturday of five men who appear to be using hand signs associated with the MS-13 gang with the caption, “Nancy Pelosi introduces her campaign committee for the take back of the House.”

Yep, sounds like a fair and balanced guy who can be relied on for the truth. And is absolutely no democrat.

1 Like

I can’t find an article, only a few people talking about it in scattershot fashion - which is frustrating. Given what IT said that guy, who is Sarah’s dad, would not be the original source. I don’t know whether there is a second Mike Huckabee in the family, or whether the snippet I caught was flat out wrong.

Good.

First amendment and all that.

What was the line? Trade wars are easy to win?

The Trump School of Economics is much better than the Emma Alberici one. Bigly.

4 Likes

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/sarah-sanders-heckled-by-red-hen-owner-even-after-leaving-mike-huckabee-says.html

1 Like

I am sorry but Huckabee (the dad) has the credibility of a two dollar bill. When he is not tweeting racist crap he is busy being annoyingly hypocritical. And, the less said about his dad jokes the better…

Thanks for finding that article, Boot.

Sorry Bobo, yes that is the article.

1 Like

Of course, the increase in steel prices has been caused by speculators, likewise the fall in soybean prices has nothing to do with potential tariff retaliation by China!

2 Likes

Trump is now kind of threatening Harley Davidson on twitter.