Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

A couple of pics from a friend who attended the anti Trump rally in London. Love them both, but the second one is possibly the best placard I have ever seen at any protest.

12 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Now 35 defendents and 191 charges laid by Special Counsel Mueller. Trump confidante Roger Stone first said he isn’t and then said he is the unnamed American contact for the GRU/Guccifer 2.0 detailed in the latest indictments.

This will need updating as it was made before the most recent indictments.

Bu,t but I thought this was all a witch hunt and there is no evidence.

5 Likes

It’s a shame we won’t get to enjoy E12’s efforts in response.

1 Like

OfDonald

4 Likes

Most of the people indicted have very little to do with Russian meddling though. Not having a go just saying that some of the indictments have no really bearing on the real issue. If you go digging in Washington you are bound to find something, and lots of it. I won’t be overly impressed unless they can find something more substantial than influence peddling and perjury.

They are also still no closer to getting Trump at this stage for anything. That’s what this is about and we need to start seeing something there.

From memory I think a majority of the 35 people indicted are Russians so I think I might dispute your first point. The real issue is that the Russian government attacked the US, and it needs to be explored.

As for your last well yes the question of Trump himself is the great unknown. Trump’s greatest enemy is of course himself, his actions and posture towards this investigation. With Don Jnr’s own admission we know his son was happy to receive Russian help, and if Roger Stone is the unnamed American then that is another potential connection - this time directly to the identified operation.

In terms of what we need to see, then we need to see the truth of what happened whether that means nothing or something re: Trump… The Special Counsel remains the best path to that, and all the calls for it needing to wind up soon are rubbish - they are just more indications of deep worry. As suggested by the chart I posted we can probably expect it to continue for years.

The Seth Rich conspiracy and those who pushed it (and remain unapologetic) got shown up totally.

2 Likes

Yes I agree however indicting Russians is really a no brainer and doesn’t really mean much against Trump directly.

Its an investigation into Russian interference in the election.

Its not an investigation into Trump

4 Likes

“Oh wow. I love gifts,” he said, happily obliging our photographer Paul Edwards by holding the personalised top up with a trademark grin.

“You don’t hear the word England as much as you should,” he continued.

“I think England is a beautiful name.”

These days, you get arrested and thrown in jail if you say you’re English don’t you.

1 Like

He is very inarticulate. Not sure what he is trying to say half the time.

1 Like

Of course it is.

Ahahaha.

3 Likes

The guy just keeps raising the bar of dickness.

They should take his advice, he knows how to sue and how to be sued very well.

Statesman like interview with renound dullard ■■■■ Morgan.

‘We would make a great deal with the United Kingdom because they have product that we like. I mean they have a lot of great product. They make phenomenal things, you know, and you have different names - you can say “England”, you can say “UK”, you can say “United Kingdom” so many different - you know you have, you have so many different names - Great Britain. I always say: “Which one do you prefer? Great Britain? You understand what I’m saying?’

‘You know Great Britain and the United Kingdom aren’t exactly the same thing?’

‘Right, yeah. You know I know, but a lot of people don’t know that. But you have lots of different names. The fact is you make great product, you make great things. Even your farm product is so fantastic.’

6 Likes

lol

3 Likes

That’s astonishing.

What a fkn dickhed.