Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Wow. Just… wow.

10 Likes

Just got back after 2-weeks in Spain where I deliberately detoxed from any and all politics and Trump news. Well as much as I could. The Spanish tv channels have completely let go of any pretense of respect for Trump. Full of contempt.

In any case, seeing this image (above) was a welcome re-introduction to reality. Love the humor!

4 Likes

Just got back, literally this moment, from a month and a half in Europe. Blitz politics threads have been my only source of news, delightful. Say what you will about the Brits, they’ve got understated humour in bagfuls. Small, secretive bagfuls.

4 Likes

this is good

3 Likes

This is what some Republicans have been crying foul over lately. Worth a watch

3 Likes

I was worried it was going to be lame, but wow!

Aim at the head, shoulders, not the toes, not the toes… :joy:

Hilarious!

Faarrrkkkkk. And these idiots control the government of the most heavily armed nation on earth.

1 Like

Kinder Guardians? FFS!

They are so delusional that they can’t even tell that Cohen is taking the ■■■■.

Legit, fruit loops.

2 Likes

A rudimentary knowledge of mortars…wtf

Haha this is almost as good as Chris Morris’s Brasseye.

“Children under five also have elevated levels of the pheromone Blink-182”

:flushed:

5 Likes

Haha the Whiz Khalifa LOL.

4 Likes

I thought it was funny.

Does anyone know if he make fun of both sides? or just republicans for the whole show?

Nope it is a biased comedy show.

That’s a shame. Never thought I would see SBC go strictly political.

What a strange reaction

Id expect Humorous, Shocking or Juvenile.

But your first thought is “thats biased”.

For a comedy show.

5 Likes

You said bias sweetie. I also said it was funny. You musn’t have read what I said.

I just said it’s a shame he went strictly political. One of the things I always liked about him was he didn’t seem to focus his comedy on politics.

And if you seriously don’t think there’s bias in comedy, especially on TV, then you’re insane.

Ha, I kinda did do that, with air quotes and all. Fair enough to call me out on that. My bad.

His comedy has always been political. Or the original stuff was, he got a bit too much sex and toilet humour for mine.

Couldn’t care less, artists can be biased all they want.

1 Like