Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Oh would you look at that.

*I am not saying the allegations are not serious or an issue btw, just commenting on that last line throw-away.

That cartoon looks racist…

The small hands are a nice touch

If anything it’s flattering.

Save us from an Avenatti Presidency following Trump, please.

You just couldn’t make this ■■■■ up!
Is this guy actually 5?

PRESIDENT Donald Trump is insisting he has evidence that China is attempting to meddle in the US midterm elections — but that it ‘respected’ his ‘very, very large brain’.

lol

For an intelligent guy he is very, very dumb.

If only he was actually dumb, then he wouldn’t continually put his foot in his mouth and his approval rating would be higher.

Love Avenatti and his work. Sharp as a whip, and pulls no punches.

Now a 4th (albeit anonymous) allegation against Kavanaugh …

4? You’re behind. It’s already up to 5.

Sheesh they have to tap him on the shoulder don’t they.

Why? Trump is up to 19 accusers last time I heard, and it hasn’t hurt him much with anybody on the Repub side.

Supreme court is a way different story.

Kavanaugh has already provably lied at least twice since his Confirmation process began, … regardless of the accusations of possible vile actions and behaviour.

That should/ normally would be enough to disqualify him in that alone.

But that’s part of the magic of trump. What he can get away with no one else can.

He’s a self-serving idiot who should be no where near the WH. So basically like Trump but with more intelligence.

From the San Francisco Chronicle:

If you missed the press conference, we’ve compiled some of the president’s quotes below.

• “I’ve used much worse language in my life than con job. That’s probably the nicest phrase I’ve ever used.”
  • Quoting Elton John: “When you hit that last tune, and it’s good, don’t go back.”
  • On Kavanaugh’s sexual misconduct allegations: “If we brought George Washington here … the Democrats would vote against him … Didn’t he have a couple things in his past?”
  • “The people who have complained to me about it the most… are women. Women are very angry.”
  • On the New York Times: “I think the Times is going to endorse me because if they don’t, they’d go out of business.”
  • On China: “If you look at Mr. Pillsbury, the leading authority on China, he was on a good show — I won’t mention the name of the show — recently. And he was saying that China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump’s very, very large brain.”
  • On North Korea: “If I wasn’t elected, there would have been a war.”
  • On Trump’s misconduct allegations: “I was accused by four or five women who got paid a lot of money to make up stories about me. We caught them and the mainstream media refused to put it on television.”
  • On Russia: “There was no collusion, there was no obstruction — unless you call obstruction the fact that I fight back. I do fight back. I really fight back. I mean, if you call that obstruction, that’s fine.”
  • On Kim Jong Un: “He wrote me two of the most beautiful letters … It’s a beautiful piece of art.”

Some Republicans want to rush him through, however some want to go to the Mid-Terms with the slot open believing it may give Republican voters a reason to turn out. This is based on the belief that the 85% turnout among Evangelicals was in part due to the open SC seat. Obviously this is a desperate position for some Republicans up for election and will likely backfire considering women are pissd off and turning out in droves to vote against the Republicans and their open misogyny. Suffice it to say, they are screwed if they appoint him and screwed if they don’t

Capture

Love it!