Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

I suggest you research Foriegn Corrupt Practices Act.

Having a Russian business is legal sure. Any payment or payment in kind to obtain the business is illegal. For example giving apartments to high ranking Russians to secure a license is illegal.

Oh yes I realise that, is there evidence that this happened at all during his “decades of dealings” with Russia?

The specifics in the various Mueller indictments with respect to the Trump Tower show that no financing got off the ground. The various indictments seem to point to campaign violations from what I can see.

No smoking gun yet.

I don’t like your language, it is insulting and disgusting.

Secondly, Trump is about as Christian as Bill Clinton is.

I also don’t think Christians should vote for him, but US politics is a screwed up mess that means your stuck with two evils.

1 Like

The full video of this exchange is awesome. Mike Pence’s face…

1 Like

Hypocrisy has never been a problem for those types.

1 Like

And accurate, too.

3 Likes

Abstinence is always an option, one that most evangelicals seem quite find of.

Abstinence for others…

So you insulted me and all Christians because of a few people and think that is okay. Quality posting Digs.

The most judgemental people I know seem to have one thing in common…

I’m sure there are exceptions but in my experience, they’re very hard to find.

3 Likes

That sounds a bit judgemental…

LOL stop being contrarian. I know that you know he even had the shadiest of Russians living floors below him in Trump Tower NY.

What’s your bone in this anyway? Why are you a Trump supporter?

It’s an observation.

I know quite a few Christians who are very decent people.

I’m not big on any of the churches, but some of the people are definitely top shelf imo.

4 Likes

It’s nothing to do with Trump. I believe the whole “Russiagate” is a big bait and switch by the left to divert the attention away from the DNC’s corruption and utter failure in 2016. For two years all the talk has been of Russia, Stormy ■■■■■■■ Daniels and other rubbish when it the torch should have been shined on the failures of the DNC and now they could have lost to a ■■■■■■■ game show host.

The way to defeat Trump is by progressive policy not conspiracy theories about Russian interference.

Medicare for all
Living wage
Ending the wars
Affordable tuition

These are the key tenets that will defeat Trump and the GOP but they are barely spoken about in the liberal media.

ANNOUNCE SANDERS

4 Likes

Or any of the many Dems who won Congress seats last month.

1 Like

Really? a bait and switch??

Yes, they messed up. However this is about whether a country gives a ■■■■ about it’s democracy, institutions and if they care about its major adversary of the last 75 years ■■■■■■■ with their election - and whether the winning candidate helped them.

it largely appears that he or at least 15 of his closest team members did.

There will unlikely be a smoking gun. Even in murder cases there is rarely a smoking gun. There is likely to be an overwhelming amount of evidence that russia helped trump and he helped them. He continues to help them by denying they had any involvement despite every western security service having clear evidence they did.

most of his team held clandestine meetings with russia operatives, then lied about having them (many times under oath)… all because there is nothing to see here and its a bait and switch… you are kidding right?

I do agree with you on how to beat him and the GOP.
However this matter is much more significant than that now.

1 Like