Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Can you get Koi flavoured Covfefe though? That’s the real question. And is it served in a glass hidden inside a russian nesting doll?

It exists, but you can only get it at a … special pizza parlour that caters to … unusual tastes and that Hillary Clinton is known to frequent.

3 Likes

Well when you have a 93 yr old ex President of the USA groping females, then not much more can be said.

We should all be so lucky at 93.

2 Likes

Had too google it as that image wasn’t loading on my phone fully.

Old age is no respecter of dignity. In some men, dementia manifests at least partially as inappropriate sexual behaviour. Reading between the lines of whats been reported for some time now re his health, I believe that’s what’s happening with Bush Snr.

2 Likes

The current President, and the 42nd too.

Possibly even the husband of our current Queen and imperial leader as well.

In the Glenn Campbell documentary “I’ll Be Me” (which is both excellent and sad), one of the side effects of Alzheimers medication is increased randiness.

I have it on good authority it was the main reason he had to sell his news agency in Rosanna.

1 Like

Broken record.

When someone provides the greatest ever example of misplaced indignation in all of blitz history, then it’s worth repeating.

Not really a great response, seems to indicate you agree with the behaviour.

No, just humour. I don’t agree with assaulting anyone.

Koi go mad for those pellets. You wouldn’t want to fall in during a feeding frenzy.

It’s a dog whistle dog world. Hard not to go barking mad really

1 Like

So Putin told Trump that Russia didn’t hack the election and Trump says he believes him.

Good to know that’s settled then and we can put that one to bed.

1 Like

Robert Mueller popped a rib laughing when he saw that on the News …

Snowflakes, as an insult, the suggestion that people can only survive under very specific conditions…
It doesn’t offend me.
It just flies in the face of all evidence.
It ignores reality.
All sorts of people, very life-hardened and knowledgeable people that are being scatter-gunned with this most stupid of stupid labels, quite clearly can survive under all sorts of conditions.

So…yeah, if you’re gonna use the insult snowflake, you’re too far gone to be called back with a loudspeaker.
You’re over the hills and far away with not only a tinfoil hat, but a full tinfoil body suit.
And I have nothing for you but pity, and more than a little contempt.

2 Likes

and too far gone to recognise or care when you’re doing the precise thing you’re decrying, often in the same sentence. Then again, probably a page one tactic.

1 Like