Make your wills

We can fly so high....never gonna die.....

our boys who play this grand old game

Who am I gonna leave my beloved blitz account to?

I do have a will and leave everything to my Wife.

The actual plan is to die owing money to every Bank possible having spent everything doing the bucket list. Children and Grandchildren will just have to understand !

The actual plan is to die owing money to every Bank possible having spent everything doing the bucket list. Children and Grandchildren will just have to understand !

One last time eh?

Hope I die 2 weeks into retirement because I’ll be out of super by then.

Put a clause in that if that one person contests the will then he is an utter ■■■■.
From my experience wills mean nothing, when faced with a blood relative with no morals and a lawyer.

One last time eh?

Is inevitable I guess.

Put a clause in that if that one person contests the will then he is an utter ■■■■. From my experience wills mean nothing, when faced with a blood relative with no morals and a lawyer.

So you know my sister too? How the hell do you write-out a parasite like that?

Put a clause in that if that one person contests the will then he is an utter ■■■■. From my experience wills mean nothing, when faced with a blood relative with no morals and a lawyer.

So you know my sister too? How the hell do you write-out a parasite like that?

Don’t turn up to the bed, or the funeral, just take their ■■■■.
Put it in, just so everyone knows, including them.

Pardon my naivety, but I can put a clause in my will specifically excluding my sister from receiving anything from my estate or making any claims against it?

Edit: Perhaps I should rephrase so my question is clearer. I know I can put anything I like in my will, but will a clause prohibiting a blood relative from receiving any benefit or making any claim against my estate stand up in court if challenged?

Pardon my naivety, but I can put a clause in my will specifically excluding a blood relative (ie. my parasitic sister) from receiving anything from my estate or making any claims against it?

Not really. You can put in as much bad language to describe her though.

I know of another client who had the ex husbands life insurance policy which she kept paying every year. Included in the copies she sent to us for reference was ‘hope I can claim it this year you ■■■■■■■’.

Do you also have something that explains if both you and your wife passed away at the same time (for example a car crash?).

Pardon my naivety, but I can put a clause in my will specifically excluding a blood relative (ie. my parasitic sister) from receiving anything from my estate or making any claims against it?

Not really. You can put in as much bad language to describe her though.

Bugger. I guess the other *option is to leave everything to the most litigious organisation I can think of just to sit back upstairs and giggle at her frustration.

• Only really an option in my idle daydreams.
Pardon my naivety, but I can put a clause in my will specifically excluding my sister from receiving anything from my estate or making any claims against it?

Edit: Perhaps I should rephrase so my question is clearer. I know I can put anything I like in my will, but will a clause prohibiting a blood relative from receiving any benefit or making any claim against my estate stand up in court if challenged?

You can put whatever you like in your will.

A relative of me clearly stated in his will why his children were to get nothing and his brother was the sole inheritor.

Children challenged it in Court and the Judge said something like, " now I understand why the will was written like this" after they gave evidence about what a rotten father they had. The brother got the lot as per the will.

Ive got what I think may be an easier question.

I dont have a copy of the will I am a benefactor of. Can I approach the solicitor who has it myself, or must I go through the executor ( who is also a benefactor)?

Do you also have something that explains if both you and your wife passed away at the same time (for example a car crash?).

I always thought the law on this was that it’s deemed the woman always considered to have died first.

I woul

Nah, they can all have a cage fight for all I would care.

Ive got what I think may be an easier question.

I dont have a copy of the will I am a benefactor of. Can I approach the solicitor who has it myself, or must I go through the executor ( who is also a benefactor)?

No-one usually sees the will until the person dies and then the executor usually through a lawyer must give a copy to all benefactors.

The person in question has been dead for 5 years…which is why I’m asking.

How much does it cost to get a half decent solicitor to write up a half decent will?