Missing/crashed planes, and other aviation mis/adventures

You can’t pick shiz like this.There needs to be some rule however preventing the cabin from having both pilots leaving at the same time.

And whose to say this guy just passed out due to not having his medication or even lost control and then panicked?

Quoted Post

do gooders would've said 'you can't stop a guy from working just because they're dealing with depression'

So that means all people suffering from depression should never live a normal life, we should all be locked away and either be labotomised or give permanent electro-shocks and walk around like dummies with spitil dripping down our chins.

Will that make you happy?

Not all depression leads to suicide nor does all despression lead to mass killings and i would dare say that one tenth of less than one tenth of a percentage of those suffering depression have felt like killing 150 people in one go.

Get a grip on yourself.

anyone going to call him a terrorist? nope, he’s white. play on.

Quoted Post

You can't pick shiz like this.There needs to be some rule however preventing the cabin from having both pilots leaving at the same time.

And whose to say this guy just passed out due to not having his medication or even lost control and then panicked?

go back 1 page and watch the YouTube clip, unless the pilot changes a switch the door will unlock from outside

Quoted Post

anyone going to call him a terrorist? nope, he's white. play on.

I’ll call him a terrorist the second there is evidence that his actions were politically motivated.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
do gooders would've said 'you can't stop a guy from working just because they're dealing with depression'

So that means all people suffering from depression should never live a normal life, we should all be locked away and either be labotomised or give permanent electro-shocks and walk around like dummies with spitil dripping down our chins.

Not all depression leads to suicide nor does all despression lead to mass killings and i would dare say that one tenth of less than one tenth of a percentage of those suffering depression have felt like killing 150 people in one go.

Get a grip on yourself.

maybe not when they get to the point when they can fly a plane with 150 people on it into a mountain, but yeah mental health isn’t an issue. right?

see multiple people can make overreaching statements.

The thing many don’t understand about suicide, is that it isn’t always a meticulously planned event.

It’s often a spontaneous decision.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
You can't pick shiz like this.There needs to be some rule however preventing the cabin from having both pilots leaving at the same time.

go back 1 page and watch the YouTube clip, unless the pilot changes a switch the door will unlock from outside

Okay, yeah that’ farked.

Horrific story on all levels.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Get a grip on yourself.

maybe not when they get to the point when they can fly a plane with 150 people on it into a mountain, but yeah mental health isn’t an issue. right?

see multiple people can make overreaching statements.

pathetic

Thought we were at a stage where planes can be flown remote. Maybe this sort if thing is ‘avoidable’

Quoted Post

Thought we were at a stage where planes can be flown remote. Maybe this sort if thing is 'avoidable'

pretty sure pilots are needed for extreme situations, like landing in the Hudson river.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Thought we were at a stage where planes can be flown remote. Maybe this sort if thing is 'avoidable'

pretty sure pilots are needed for extreme situations, like landing in the Hudson river.

Might be going back to the three crew cockpit.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Surely if one of the pilots' can't access a locked cabin door, that is an an unforgiveable error by airlines - I understand you want the cockpit to be secure from unwarranted visitors but at the same time if a pilot suffers a heart attack or similar ?

The system allows access if the pilot is incapacitated. However is access was overridden deliberately.

The French authorities have confirmed the story, that the pilot locked the door, then set the autopilot to fly at the minimum height, which was well below the safe flyable altitude.
Looking like a clear murder-suicide.

This is not the first time a Co-Pilot has been locked out of the cockpit which has led to suicide by plane.

Search will be called off most likely in July.

Meanwhile Egypt Air has “lost” an A320

Last recorded alt 37,000 ft.
Another high altitude upset?

Its unfortunate that the oceans must be awash with crashed Boeing 777’s and therefore we need to identify if the found wing came from mh370 or another Boeing altogether.

Lets just check, 5 x 777 hull loses, one in the Southern Hemisphere (MH370), gosh I wonder which plane it came from.

Lets just check, 5 x 777 hull loses, one in the Southern Hemisphere (MH370), gosh I wonder which plane it came from.

Of those 5, 4 were land-based incidents and the location known…

Looks lIke a broken piece of a weather balloon to me.
Nothing to see here.

I hope they confirm without doubt that this is the missing plane, it would bring some release for the families. If they could somehow find the blackbox and assertain what happened it would be even better.