Man drives into crowd in France Injures 11 (WTF is going on! FFS)

If he wasn’t yelling ‘whatever it is they yell’ would this even have made the news?

A reply to: @Henry’s Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink

What do you call one country invading & killing a thousand odd civilians of a neighbouring country Gabe? Frightening IMHO.

What do you call the leadership of that “country” who consistently (daily) fire rockets into the country for over 4 years before any sort of serious retaliation is brought to bare? Or does that not fit into you narrative of Israel hatred?

I am accepting that Israel runs its own race - At times they even ignore advice from their closest ally the USA - It is what it is.

Of course having an Israel passport is a means to limited travel - No hope of entering a country where Islam is the predominant religion.

A reply to: @IceTemple regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Henry's Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink
What do you call one country invading & killing a thousand odd civilians of a neighbouring country Gabe? Frightening IMHO.

What do you call the leadership of that “country” who consistently (daily) fire rockets into the country for over 4 years before any sort of serious retaliation is brought to bare? Or does that not fit into you narrative of Israel hatred?

Attacks that killed/injured how many exactly?

I’d call it regrettable and I’d call it sad but I’d call Israel’s response more than adequate.
Thing is with effectively a guerrilla resistance , if Hamas stop, they’ll be superseded with someone altogether nastier and more extreme. Their current attacks are haphazard, low-fi and I’d argue largely ineffective approach.
As I see it only Israel have the capability (as a centralised official Government) to actually stop the violence from there side.
It’s going to take a long long time and a lot of patience and yes, some land being given back for this to die down. And yes it will suck seeing people die and nothing done, and none of it is “fair”, and it will put a lot of pressure on Israeli political leaders, but it’s the only way I see to any sort of peace.
If Hamas tried the same, it’d only open the door for someone much nastier.

Continual attack and retribution just leads to further violence.