Man of Steele

give him an Ambrose style haircut, and then I will be interested

Personally I highly rate him.

Why does his name keep coming up? He’s a second year player, from their academy no less, who’s played 8 games out of 14 this year. He’s basically tracking the same as Langford is for us in terms of senior opportunity, why would he be available or looking for a trade?

give him an Ambrose style haircut, and then I will be interested

If he has a man bun, that’s a definite no.

Why does his name keep coming up? He's a second year player, from their academy no less, who's played 8 games out of 14 this year. He's basically tracking the same as Langford is for us in terms of senior opportunity, why would he be available or looking for a trade?

Opportunity. I wouldnt be surprised if he’s open to the idea of a move to a melbourne club.

Why does his name keep coming up? He's a second year player, from their academy no less, who's played 8 games out of 14 this year. He's basically tracking the same as Langford is for us in terms of senior opportunity, why would he be available or looking for a trade?

Opportunity. I wouldnt be surprised if he’s open to the idea of a move to a melbourne club.

So you wouldn’t be surprised if you heard Langford was asking for a trade for more opportunity or is it more the vibe of “he probably won’t get opportunity”?

So you wouldn’t be surprised if you heard Langford was asking for a trade for more opportunity or is it more the vibe of “he probably won’t get opportunity”?

Have you seen the depth of their midfield?! It is insane.

They still have more top end talented mids who are yet to even play (Pickett, Ahern) or very little (Hopper, Kennedy) let alone the production line of academy kids they will get into the club this year and seemingly every frigging year.

If he goes to another club he will jump the queue dramatically and be a starting centre square mid for most other teams.

Steele benefits from increased game time, increased salary (GWS have that much top end talent they will be beginning to feel the squeeze) etc etc.

They still have more top end talented mids who are yet to even play (Pickett, Ahern) or very little (Hopper, Kennedy) let alone the production line of academy kids they will get into the club this year and seemingly every frigging year.

If he goes to another club he will jump the queue dramatically and be a starting centre square mid for most other teams.

Steele benefits from increased game time, increased salary (GWS have that much top end talent they will be beginning to feel the squeeze) etc etc.

On the cap, don’t forget GWS still have $800k more than anyone else. I have seen the depth of their midfield and Steele is currently playing in it. I’ve no doubt he’d be higher up in the rotation at other clubs I just don’t get why people think an academy player who’s getting decent game time for a second year player is somehow the obvious target.

I was under the impression he was thought to be open to a move, hence the fact he keeps being speculated on.

On the cap, don’t forget GWS still have $800k more than anyone else. I have seen the depth of their midfield and Steele is currently playing in it. I’ve no doubt he’d be higher up in the rotation at other clubs I just don’t get why people think an academy player who’s getting decent game time for a second year player is somehow the obvious target.

The managers will drive the process as they know that there is so much more opportunity for game time, game time in preferred position, and a capacity for greater earnings. Put simply he will be a top tier midfielder who will play every game at another club.

Dylan Shiel, Callan Ward, Josh Kelly, Stephen Coniglio, Ryan Griffen, Lachie Whitfield, Tom Scully, then he sees Jacob Hopper come in and look like a 200 game veteran before injury cut him down. There are only so many players (who see themselves as mids) who are content playing the games they finally do crack as flankers or as pocket players.

Of course, the player (Steele in this case but same applies for Devon Smith, Hoskin-Elliot types etc) has to agree but I don’t think it would take too much convincing given the reasoning above.

If they all stick around on less money and are prepared to bide their time then good luck to GWS, that would speak volumes of the culture of the club and the bond amongst the playing group. But I doubt it. You’ll see some players transfer to other clubs this off season, Steele is a possibility.

Exactly and from memory he is playing that much mid time more HFF rotating throw and given GWS have 3 more academy kids this year plus what ever else happens the ■■■■ will go down and he won’t be getting more games

Looks like a guy you could skate a bowl and surf a tube with.

Then smoke a bowl and watch the tube with.

Then get the munchies and eat a bowl of dry tube pasta with.

Want.

He's good? Ok, let's hope we get him for a Steele

Don’t worry I’ll see myself out

Hopefully we get him for Jack.

I’ll see myself out too.

Is he that good? I haven’t seen much but it appears he carries a strong reputation.

How is he tracking compared to our 2nd year talent Lav and The Kyle?

The managers will drive the process as they know that there is so much more opportunity for game time, game time in preferred position, and a capacity for greater earnings. Put simply he will be a top tier midfielder who will play every game at another club.

Dylan Shiel, Callan Ward, Josh Kelly, Stephen Coniglio, Ryan Griffen, Lachie Whitfield, Tom Scully, then he sees Jacob Hopper come in and look like a 200 game veteran before injury cut him down. There are only so many players (who see themselves as mids) who are content playing the games they finally do crack as flankers or as pocket players.

Of course, the player (Steele in this case but same applies for Devon Smith, Hoskin-Elliot types etc) has to agree but I don’t think it would take too much convincing given the reasoning above.

If they all stick around on less money and are prepared to bide their time then good luck to GWS, that would speak volumes of the culture of the club and the bond amongst the playing group. But I doubt it. You’ll see some players transfer to other clubs this off season, Steele is a possibility.

Could be he’ll stick with the team that will be winning flag after flag after flag in a few years.

Does he have a side bottom?

Is he that good? I haven't seen much but it appears he carries a strong reputation.

How is he tracking compared to our 2nd year talent Lav and The Kyle?

That why he has a strong reputation.

Could be he’ll stick with the team that will be winning flag after flag after flag in a few years.

C’mon Mr positivity! You are supposed to be the radiant light of optimism for all things Essendon on blitz. I thought we were going to win flag after flag and Steele might like to be a part of that. I’m disappointed Deckham! Gloomer!

Could you imagine what our future midfield depth would look like:

A Group: Heppell, Zaharakis, Myers, Colyer, Zerrett, Fantasia, Steele, Langford, Laverde, Parish & McCluggage.

B Group: Jerrett, Hams, Redman, Long, Wallis & lil Hepp.