Man of Steele

Looks like a guy you could skate a bowl and surf a tube with.

Then smoke a bowl and watch the tube with.

Then get the munchies and eat a bowl of dry tube pasta with.

Want.

What’s your address

Looks like a guy you could skate a bowl and surf a tube with.

Then smoke a bowl and watch the tube with.

Then get the munchies and eat a bowl of dry tube pasta with.

Want.

What’s your address

69 Bodacious Grove, Radville. I’ll be napping on the divan on the porch.

If you get lost, just ask anyone in the neighborhood where Dude Broman lives, they all know him.

Beaudacious.
By the way I go by the name of buzz sweetgear and I will be at your pad to spark some gnarly fat boys pronto you bong fiends.
After I get permission from mum.

Yeah he looks a good player - can understand the hype. No idea if he is attainable as per SplitRounds query, but hope we can get him on the list.

Beaudacious. By the way I go by the name of buzz sweetgear and I will be at your pad to spark some gnarly fat boys pronto you bong fiends. After I get permission from mum.

Your mum’s watching Bones Brigade vids in the front room. Ask her when you get here.

Daario Naharis

Sounds like Prismall mark11 to me.

DAT HAIR THO!

Pass

Sounds like Prismall mark11 to me.

Maybe…he looks ok. Not convinced I would be departing with pick 19 for him.

A decent player with plenty of upside though kicking can be a worry at times - He’s a definite 100+ game player - I expect he will resign with GWS for another two years.

Would prefer the other young J - Josh Kelly…!

1 Like

Saints dump midfielder for Kangaroos clash

Dinny Navaratnam June 15, 2017 11:00 AM

ST KILDA midfielder Jack Steele has been dropped from the side to face North Melbourne at Etihad Stadium on Friday night.

Luke Dunstan will come into the team.

Meanwhile, key defender Jake Carlisle is no certainty to play after copping a corkie to his left hamstring in the 57-point loss to Adelaide last week.

Saints coach Alan Richardson said at Sandringham on Thursday Steele had slowed after showing impressive form since being traded from Greater Western Sydney.

“Jack Steele has gone out of the team. Jack’s been really positive for us this year, just dropped off a little bit,” Richardson said.

“Dunstan’s form has been strong (in the VFL) so he’ll come back into the team. With his energy and aggression, he’ll certainly give us something.”

If Carlisle doesn’t come up for the game, Bailey Rice will be in the frame to make his debut.

Rice is a tough defender with impressive kicking skills, and the son of former Saint and Carlton player Dean.

However, Richardson expected Carlisle would be fit to help nullify Kangaroo talls Jarrad Waite and Ben Brown.

“Jake’s had a week where he’s had to get himself right. He copped a reasonable whack last week, but we’re pretty optimistic still that he’ll come up,” Richardson said.

"We don’t play until late tomorrow, so we’ll give him every chance. He’s out there now and he’s moving much more freely.

“We’ll pick him if he’s 100 per cent, if not then we’ll change that.”

Fellow tall backman Nathan Brown will play after receiving attention on the sidelines against the Crows, when he had his left hamstring stretched out.

Richardson said it was “predominantly cramp” and that Brown had trained well during the week.

A knee injury to Paddy McCartin means he will miss at least one week, but six-time best and fairest Nick Riewoldt returns from his own knee issue.

Nathan Wright was left out to deal with a shoulder injury. Jack Lonie trained on Thursday and looks set to return to the senior side after impressive form at Sandringham.

There are fears young backman Hugh Goddard could miss the rest of the season with a right foot injury.

We were so wrong to be interested in him.

On a completely separate note, how long do you think before the Bulldogs cut that Liberatore chap who is stuck in the VFL?

2 Likes

BOG last week

He’s playing really well recently. Tackling machine.