Man Scaping, Nose hair etc

The barber does that too for me. The eyebrows grow faster.

…there is an idea of a @Saucy , some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him, only an entity, something illusory, and though he can hide his cold gaze and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable: he is simply not there.

5 Likes

This question has been raised previously, and my advice remains unchanged.

Let the nose hairs grow out and train them into a fashionable, natty moustache.

Check out manscape, have all male grooming products. Nose hair trimmer is the weed whacker. Good quality

20% off for Boxing Day sale

Someone somewhere on this site recommended Prince razors from Aldi. They’re the best, there’s also another one with 6 blades which is fantastic too.

Or help pay the bills and follow the adverts

Especially if they get wax on your nips

1 Like

Ha!

Ive never understood the waxed chest aesthetic, makes men look like they’re pre-pubescant. It’s odd.

1 Like

I always thought it’s blokes who are normally really really hairy.

There’s no half way with a waxin.

Get out the clippers and give it a trim. Have some growth there but never get rid of it all.

Stuff that. Think of all the ingrown hairs.

Every girl I have ever dated hated chest hair. A lot of guys get it done, because that is what a lot of girls like nowadays.

1 Like

This is the way to go. Enough hair that you don’t look like you haven’t got pubes yet but not too much that you look like an ape. It’s the right balance

I’m all for keeping the nose hair and using it to lay the foundations of a solid moustache

download

1 Like

Find different women

4 Likes

Did you plait your back your like Vlad ?

1 Like

It doesn’t if you have massive pecs.

I don’t have massive pecs.

1 Like

More chest space just emphasises the lack of chest hair

Personally I think shave the chest, shoulders and as far as you can reach on the back. The patch you can’t reach in the middle of the back should be left to grow as long as possible

1 Like

I CAN NEVER UNREAD THIS SAUCY.

4 Likes