March to the G

Is anyone aware of the plans to have supporters March to the G prior to the round 1 blockbuster against Hawthorn?

When do tickets go on sale for the MCG opener?

With 7 weeks until round 1, time is fast approaching. Hopefully a great night for the return of Essendon in all its glory.

Yes, there is one.

I think it’s the 10th.

What is the march about?

Marching?

* I have not idea. I just know there is one.

Just to celebrate the month.

1 Like

Tickets go on sale to members march 6

Should be big- see you all there.

Shaking my head a tad at this, … I thought everyone knew what the march was about?

If not, IIRC, there’s a large article about it on EFC.com

Shaking my head a tad at this, .. I thought everyone knew what the march was about?

If not, IIRC, there’s a large article about it on EFC.com

Just haven’t heard anything about it recently was wanted to know if it’s still going ahead in a big way.

Ok, … well the short answer to that is yes. I imagine it will be bigger than last year, and by a fair bit.

Not only did we lobby and get it up with the AFL on board for it to be against Hawthorn, & on a Sat Night, … but it’s our 1st Home game in round one for years.

And we’re welcoming back the wrongly persecuted players from their hiatus, showing all & sundry that we know they weren’t guilty and we support them 100%, and that everyone else can GAGF!

It will be huge IMO.

I’m sure scooter will be along with details shortly if they’re not on the website yet.

Wonder if I’ll be the only one in a suit.

Il be there

After party at THE ROYAL

1 Like

Be at least two more than last year. The misso and I are flying in for round 1

Likewise, coming over Friday night with the missus

I can’t add to the Rd 1 numbers but I’ll be marching from the bus stop to the ground for Rd 2 if that counts…

Likewise, coming over Friday night with the missus

Flying in Thursday. Will be visiting TVSC for the first time. Any Blitz get-togethers being organised? Apart from The Royal of course.

Going by the amount of interstate people on here traveling to round one, it’s going to be ■■■■■■ huge. Can’t wait.

We’ll be down from the country, bringing 3 extras- one from o/s. Hope it’s at least as big as last year - can’t wait to see our guys back out there!

Some of the verses of The Boys are Back might be appropriate