March to the G

greater than 1
less than 90000

1 Like

Well that’s a worry. People might confuse you for me.
Don’t suppose you could wear brown and gold?

1 Like

But you will be easy to find boot assuming they let dogs into y&j?

1 Like

Except I won’t be at Y&J’s. I’ll be in Fed Square at the Transport Bar.

And I have been assured they will let me in.

1 Like

Reboot walks into a bar, “Hey, why the long face”?

3 Likes

And then Tippa just says “I’ve come to tell you to shut up”

9 Likes

I am really sad I will have to miss the march and meeting lots of red and black people.

My back is too dodgy for me to make the trip down. Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful march and go Bombers.

9 Likes

A brass band?

Well it’s gone to the next level.

Was kind of hoping it went the other way and people just got rowdy.

3 Likes

Can they get the Fable Singers to march with the brass band and sing “See the Bombers fly up” continuously?

(May need to be pushed in wheelchairs)

2 Likes

Howdy
just thought I’d put it out there that the brass band is actually my family.:grinning::grinning:come and say hi we are not what you imagine us to be.

16 Likes

is one of you the elmo trumpet guys.

1 Like

No not at all. Although we could recruit him.

I’ll come & say hi, … but only if you have a tuba player??

We do. But he’s decided on a smaller instrument - a euphonium. Carrying a tuba can be hard going.

5 Likes

We are rowdy passionate long standing Bomber fans

5 Likes

Have you guys played at GABS over the last couple of years?

No don’t know where that is. Any way can’t wait for Saturday. It’s going to be HUGE.
Go Bombers. Sing loud and proud, cheer every moment from siren to siren and let’s get the 2017 season off to a great start with a WIN!
Thanks Fellow blitzers.

6 Likes

See, that’s why I have the rule, … Brass bands w/out Tuba’s are like a rock band with no bass player, … it’s just not right!! And let’s face it, a Tuba adds humour. :wink:

People have no imagination these days, tell him to tie a half dozen Red & Black Helium filled balloons to the ■■■■■■■, and get his ■■■■■■ baritone on!!!

I joke, … but that would probably be a good solution to the weight issue …

Jeese, does he blow his own horn much?!

Ha! No magicalcharlie. I’m just very proud of my family’s achievements. :grinning: Go Bombers

3 Likes