March to the G

It’s The Great Australasian Beer Spectapular. There’s been a brass outfit that has played there a few times that have been pretty funky. Anyway obviously not you guys.

1 Like

March to the G Official Bomber Brass Band requests:

Sunnyside Up (goes without saying)
Dambusters Theme
Top Gun Theme (piccolo trumpet for guitar solo)
Lazarus (Boo Radleys version)
Baker Street (in case Leon turns up)

2 Likes

If you prics don’t rush the field when Jobe goals I will go ape

5 Likes

Sunny side up is a goer of course. Could definitely play your other requests if we had more time.

DP…

Bomber, by Motorhead?

5 Likes
1 Like

Will be marching with my 5yo son and his grandpa

8 Likes

The tune that Darth Vader has during Star Wars could work

So torn - Want to march again but want to guarantee a good seat on Level 4 MCC Gnrl Admission

Go in early and throw a jacket over the seat.

They never let you get away with that - ANZAC day is the worst - security come up and take them off the seats.

Never seen that, the only stop people from reserving extra seats for people who aren’t there. You are allowed the save your own seat.

So what time does the march start?

For the BBQ mob, & others intending to come join at Y & J’s for a pre march tipple, they advise that with the GP footy etc on, they will be busy, and Chloes bar might be the go for easy finding of a group, so that’s where we’ll be from about 3.00 onwards.

Keep an eye on blitz from midday, I’ll post where we are in there exactly or if we change bars for any reason,.

If you can’t, feel free to PM a mobile number & I’ll sms. ,…:beer:

1 Like

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/north-west/afl-2017-essendon-fans-to-walk-as-one-to-mcg-on-saturday-night-before-round-one-hawthorn-clash/news-story/34d7afcb1b476954df12c3a3c99acc76

1 Like

I’ll be at Y&J at 5pm. Will PM you.

2 Likes

Cool. :slight_smile:

My guess essendon fans outnumber hawk fans leaving tassie airport.

3 Likes