March to the G

Please tell me there will be a flash mob??
I'm hoping that J-Lo's 'Let's get Loud' will be played at one stage
And that Hooker kicks five goals in the first quarter, as Lloyd did. Suffer, Dawks.

Do you remember the build up to that game? IIRC, there was so much talk in the media about how they were going to take it up to Essendon, ready to win etc and then it was over by before quarter time. One of my favourite games that I attended when living in Melbourne.

I am the flash mob. Alone. And Iā€™m a terrible dancer.

We can dance together Katie. Weā€™ll have people gouging out there own eyeballs.

Both teams were, IIRC, 8-0 going into the game.

I went with my dad (Dawks supporter) and he cracked the sads big time. Theyā€™re a lot more traumatised by that song than we are.

I went with my dad (Dawks supporter) and he cracked the sads big time. Theyā€™re a lot more traumatised by that song than we are.

I remember Hird was under a big fitness cloud all week and the talk was he wouldnā€™t get up. I think we were missing some other players too? Needless to say Hirdy played and when Lloyd goaled 10 seconds in you knew we were on.

I am the flash mob. Alone. And Iā€™m a terrible dancer.

We can dance together Katie. Weā€™ll have people gouging out there own eyeballs.

Well you donā€™t want all the twerking practice to go to waste.

A march in March, outstanding. Can we all hold a April in April?

I remember Hird was under a big fitness cloud all week and the talk was he wouldnā€™t get up. I think we were missing some other players too? Needless to say Hirdy played and when Lloyd goaled 10 seconds in you knew we were on.

They really fancied themselves as our main challenger at that stage. First 50k+ crowd at Colonial Stadium & we went in without Long, Fletcher, Misiti, Caracella, Alessio, Wallis & Heffernan & yet belted them into submission in about 10 mins. We had such an aura back then, we could destroy teams in a few minutes.

Letā€™s hope weā€™re building another list that can give us such pride in our team again!!!

No, we were 7-1 and they were 8-0. We lost to carlton in round 3. (Misiti got injured and went on LTI, we upgrade Pev and the rest is history)

A march in March, outstanding. Can we all hold a April in April?

You may.
In May.

Can someone please tell me where is the best place to sit with Bombers supporters in the which stand? Iā€™m fairly new to this being from interstate. Where do I ask for when I book the tickets?

Can someone please tell me where is the best place to sit with Bombers supporters in the which stand? I'm fairly new to this being from interstate. Where do I ask for when I book the tickets?

Either the Southern or Olympic would be your best bet I think. Thatā€™s where most of the members sit at our home games. Opposition cheer squad is in the Ponsford.

Are they going to have more people on the gates to deal with everyone arriving at the same time? Last year it took forever to get into the ground and it was only Melbourne!

Are they going to have more people on the gates to deal with everyone arriving at the same time? Last year it took forever to get into the ground and it was only Melbourne!
No, but Gil may come out with a camera crew entourage to apologise.
No, but Gil may come out with a camera crew entourage to apologise.
Ooooo I can't wait to meet Gil face to face.

Just an update. Details will come out fairly soon. We had a meeting booked with Rodski a few weeks back but he got quite crook and then went later to the US to research media teams around NFL superbowl periodā€¦ariving back soon and we then catch up to finalise details. Hopefully can shed some light then to Blitz.

Just an update. Details will come out fairly soon. We had a meeting booked with Rodski a few weeks back but he got quite crook and then went later to the US to research media teams around NFL superbowl period...ariving back soon and we then catch up to finalise details. Hopefully can shed some light then to Blitz.

Some things to consider once Justin returns from his junketā€¦

1. Timing ā€¦ itā€™s imperative everyone gets into the ground before the boys run out
  2. Is there a possibility the AFLW grand final will be played as an opener to our game?
  3. Awesome job last year

Oh? I canā€™t remember that. I was about middle of the march and just basically walked straight in.

Just an update. Details will come out fairly soon. We had a meeting booked with Rodski a few weeks back but he got quite crook and then went later to the US to research media teams around NFL superbowl period...ariving back soon and we then catch up to finalise details. Hopefully can shed some light then to Blitz.

Some things to consider once Justin returns from his junketā€¦

1. Timing ā€¦ itā€™s imperative everyone gets into the ground before the boys run out
  2. Is there a possibility the AFLW grand final will be played as an opener to our game?
  3. Awesome job last year

Canā€™t see the Womenā€™s GF being an opener. The AFL seem very bullish they can attract a 40-50k crowd so with the big crowd expected for our game it would lock too many fans out for the AFLW unless itā€™s a early Saturday game at the MCG to give them time to empty the ground.
Norf v West Coast at Jihad on Sunday would make more sense, will be lucky to get 20k there.

Sorry if Iā€™m not the first with this idea. I know various groups will meet pre-game for a bevvy, but how about a designated BB meeting point just prior to the march? As a first-up suggestion how about the area between the ā€œred sticksā€ and Transit/Taxi bar? (For those unfamiliar with the location the red sticks are very obvious when you get there - or check google maps, where itā€™s labelled as ā€œGrandstand Hot Dogsā€ or whatever reason. )

As an added incentive we might be lucky enough to see Reboot and Catie Lio perform their pas de deux.

An idea for marching music