March to the G

Just an update. Details will come out fairly soon. We had a meeting booked with Rodski a few weeks back but he got quite crook and then went later to the US to research media teams around NFL superbowl period...ariving back soon and we then catch up to finalise details. Hopefully can shed some light then to Blitz.

Please pass my details on to the correct person to ensure I am on the front line please

Really crap weekend for accom with the GP on. If you haven’t booked anything yet I’d get onto it.

Really crap weekend for accom with the GP on. If you haven't booked anything yet I'd get onto it.

Already done. Lovely terrace house in North fark Carlton.

Really crap weekend for accom with the GP on. If you haven't booked anything yet I'd get onto it.

Already done. Lovely terrace house in North fark Carlton.

Nice one. I had to wait for friends confirming before we could book and ended up running the gauntlet with one of Wotif’s mystery hotels.

i’m coming in all the way from the Middle East for this one. 1st live Bomber game since 2006. counting the days!!

1 Like
i'm coming in all the way from the Middle East for this one. 1st live Bomber game since 2006. counting the days!!

That is sensational!

Be at least two more than last year. The misso and I are flying in for round 1

Likewise, coming over Friday night with the missus

Coming down to watch his son RAZZ play

march from the richmond station.

i'm coming in all the way from the Middle East for this one. 1st live Bomber game since 2006. counting the days!!

Not all heroes wear capes.

being an OS Bomber fan has it’s unique moments - one of the most eerie would be listening to an Ess game on a Friday a few hours into a short break from the Gaza strip during the Defensive Shield Operation - one ear listening to TripleM radio, and the other one listening to the internal Division radio and developments of battle with Hamas… such distant and different worlds at once…
point is - even if we get done - it’ll be quite the experience just being there, watching it all live…

1 Like

being an OS Bomber fan has it’s unique moments - one of the most eerie would be listening to an Ess game on a Friday a few hours into a short break from the Gaza strip during the Defensive Shield Operation - one ear listening to TripleM radio, and the other one listening to the internal Division radio and developments of battle with Hamas… such distant and different worlds at once…
point is - even if we get done - it’ll be quite the experience just being there, watching it all live…

As I have a terrible habit of missing direct messages on Blitz No5forever, I thought it best to let you know - I have sent you a dm. :slight_smile:

Sigh, what might’ve been … I’ve been monitoring O’Meara’s progress and he, along with Roughead will be making their comebacks in round 1. As it stands Hawthorn have only 1 injury leading into the season and will hit the ground running.

March 25, such an emotional day. Here’s hoping

Just an update. Details will come out fairly soon. We had a meeting booked with Rodski a few weeks back but he got quite crook and then went later to the US to research media teams around NFL superbowl period...ariving back soon and we then catch up to finalise details. Hopefully can shed some light then to Blitz.

Update for the update?

Sigh, what might've been ... I've been monitoring O'Meara's progress and he, along with Roughead will be making their comebacks in round 1. As it stands Hawthorn have only 1 injury leading into the season and will hit the ground running.

March 25, such an emotional day. Here’s hoping

Both will be rusty at best and they have just shipped off their two best midfielders, we’ll flog them.

Update for the update?

Gonna have to block St.Kilda road. It will be massive!

Just an update on Round 1 March to G. Hopefully by the end of this week a poster will be released with all the details.
We will be walking this year from Birrarung Marr to the MCG. Now Birrarung Marr is actually only 200 metres further along the same walk from Fed Sq. So a very similar Walk. It’s a huge open area. Fed Sq we learnt has been booked out for 12 months so this is the easiest and best option being just down the hill from Fed Sq. Easy to get off at Flinders St if taking public transport. Don’t have to cross streets either which is good for kids. We will have more updates at the end of this week with hopefully an announcement of a few exciting things that will happen at the Birrarung Marr site.

Flying down from Brisbane with the family for the game. A big factor in choosing round one was the march. Was so envious of you guys last year when I saw the scenes on TV.

1 Like

Flights booked from Darwin…

1 Like
Flying down from Brisbane with the family for the game. A big factor in choosing round one was the march. Was so envious of you guys last year when I saw the scenes on TV.

Was awesome and this one will be too.

Unfortunately I am not able to make it to round 1 or the march :frowning: :frowning: :’( :’(

Have been booked in for surgery on 20 March, did try to get them to postpone to a later date but no go. :frowning: :frowning:

Guess you’ll feel a bit cut on the day then eh Miss E? :wink:

(Knock it out of the park Darl, and get back & join us toot sweet. :+1: )