March to the G

All the best for your surgery, miss ellie. Good vibes coming your way.

Flying down from Brisbane with the family for the game. A big factor in choosing round one was the march. Was so envious of you guys last year when I saw the scenes on TV.
Flights booked from Darwin...

Legends!!

I will not say one word about the 2 hr drive to the footy, ever again… nada.

Sigh, what might've been ... I've been monitoring O'Meara's progress and he, along with Roughead will be making their comebacks in round 1. As it stands Hawthorn have only 1 injury leading into the season and will hit the ground running.

March 25, such an emotional day. Here’s hoping

You should start all of your posts with “Sigh”.

Flying down from Brisbane with the family for the game. A big factor in choosing round one was the march. Was so envious of you guys last year when I saw the scenes on TV.

Was awesome and this one will be too.

Unfortunately I am not able to make it to round 1 or the march :frowning: :frowning: :’( :’(

Have been booked in for surgery on 20 March, did try to get them to postpone to a later date but no go. :frowning: :frowning:

hoping you have a speedy recovery ellie
i'm coming in all the way from the Middle East for this one. 1st live Bomber game since 2006. counting the days!!

Not all heroes wear capes.

Excuse me while I throw up.
Do some research on Operation Defensive Shield, especially the findings of Amnesty International.

i'm coming in all the way from the Middle East for this one. 1st live Bomber game since 2006. counting the days!!

Do some research on Operation Defensive Shield, especially the findings of Amnesty International.

Humbert Humbert, I was referring to our supporter flying in from another country.

I am incredibly excited to see all these posts from people flying in from around the country, and in this case, the world. Keep em coming!

Oops, getting my shields mixed up!

Who’s keen to get on the TINS before hand?

Wasn’t last years walk started from Birrarung Marr??

Fed Square.

I went to Fed Square last year and it was quite empty. I was thinking what a poor turnout, only to find everyone was already in Birrarung Marr.

Wasn't last years walk started from Birrarung Marr??

Where the fark is this Birrarung Marr place?

Wasn't last years walk started from Birrarung Marr??

Where the fark is this Birrarung Marr place?

Down the side of Fed Square along the Yarra River

Hopefully the club can provide a decent sound system to let people hear a few speeches and such. Sheeds up front would be great. Last year, everyone sort of hung around wondering what was happening next, and then just sort of moved off en masse. Loud hailers and mickey mouse sound amplification makes for a watering down of the enthusiasm and effect.
In fact, I am a little disappointed that we can’t start at Fed square again, because to have that overflowing and blocking streets and footpaths etc would really get people’s attention, whereas even a big number of 20k or so in an open parkland area doesn’t have the same impact.
Nonetheless, I love the atmosphere and the statement it makes to the players and the club, and to the football world.
Bring your banners, whatever your viewpoint, whether it be supporting the 34 (“Back our boys”), supporting Hirdy, telling the AFL, or WADA/CAS what ■■■■■■ they are, or just supporting the club in general.
Let’s make a statement. Last year was really something to remember, let’s go one better.

march from the richmond station.

TO THE ROYAL.

Coming down from Canberra.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m starting at Fed Square. Whatever they’ve got on can get stuffed.

Consider it payback for the flash mob.

Humbert Humbert, I was referring to our supporter flying in from another country.

I am incredibly excited to see all these posts from people flying in from around the country, and in this case, the world. Keep em coming!

Sorry Catie - I totally missed your drift. Yes, people flying in from everywhere to join us. That part’s awesome.

Geez Humbert WTF