Mark of the Year

Mark of the year in the last round!

Jeremy Howe?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZldnQsmZcPo[/media]

Or

Steve Motlop

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIjrmNHndE[/media]

Howe will take out the mark of the year by weight of numbers; he's been nominated nearly every week. Absolute freak.

10/10 commentary from Triangle Head.

If it's out of those two, then Howe's.

WSPHU. 

Jamie Elliot v Port was better than both those in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_DCRGU9JTI

1) J Howe

2) J Howe

3) J Howe

4) Daylight

Seriously, get him over to Essendon.

Jamie Elliot v Port was better than both those in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_DCRGU9JTI

This.

he is actually a good player. People only think of him for his marks, but he is going to turn out pretty good imo

he is actually a good player. People only think of him for his marks, but he is going to turn out pretty good imo

Trouble with Elliot is he thinks he's 6'4". He won't stay on the ground even when Buckley tells him too. We need ground level players, not short arses who think they are NicNat.

Trouble with Elliot is he thinks he's 6'4". He won't stay on the ground even when Buckley tells him too. We need ground level players, not short arses who think they are NicNat.

Screw Elliot, I want Howe.

I actually meant howe, i just quoted the wrong post. Elliot is ok, but Howe is a lot better.

Even if you take out Howes marks, he has still been a lot better than most other dee's players

Howe can play.

A bloke who did some work at my place recently grew up with J Howe in Tasmania.

Reckons no one wanted to be at Howe's end during kick to kick.

Weren't you arguing to keep Hardingham?

:)

I said I'd rather keep hardingham than Pears if that's what you mean.

But Elliott and Hardingham are very different beasts. Hardy is 186 and 85, which is a whole different kettle of fish to Elliott's 177 and 77.

Howe will grab all those marks intended for Davey.

Has anyone got video of Howe's "mark" last week where he practically landed in the crowd?  Much better than the one here even if it didn't actually count.

I said I'd rather keep hardingham than Pears if that's what you mean.

But Elliott and Hardingham are very different beasts. Hardy is 186 and 85, which is a whole different kettle of fish to Elliott's 177 and 77.

It was more a reference to his desire to take a hang instead of keeping his feet on the ground

Players are going have to start adding pike half twists to beat Howe's marks.