Marngrook Footy Show - Harvey on 2nd May show

I think a resident Carlton supporter would be hilarious…

Ward is great! He’d be superb on the show, though we shoot in Melbourne, so interstate players are a bit of a logistical issue to get on the show.

We have our own Carlton thread if you care to read how we feel about them.

Be warned there is excessive use of the F and C words!

2 Likes

Mention bomberblitz and I’ll chuck in 50 bucks to the good Friday appeal in blitz’s name

4 Likes

+50 from me.

1 Like

How excited are you guys for the return of Joe Daniher?
Jake seems to be excited about the prospect of his return with the forward line.

3 Likes

Yep, heard him say that. It’ll change the look of the forward line, but Joey is a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

He gets a lot of stick Joe, but certainly right, he’s a real special talent when fit and healthy!

1 Like

i for one welcome our new MarngrookFootyShow overlord.

20 Likes

It’s going to be good to see Joey out and about on Sat at Werribee in the VFL. He will be so much better for the game time.

Jake is doing a good job on the panel, it shows how much he just loves footy.

2 Likes

@MarngrookFootyShow how do I get one of those hats.

1 Like

Tuned in, by far the best footy show going.

1 Like

They should replace the current footy show

They have, havent they?

Would be better if they had the teams.

1 Like

10 Likes

Just an update to my previous request, can Mosquito receive some air time too?

When he gets is inevitable debut, I’d love seeing a minidoco about him and his debut, you know ‘fly on the wall’ style.

Merch is in the works I’ve been told. Not sure about a expected date though.

1 Like

Hahaha he seems like a fun guy for sure! Both of the boys.

Hey Vander’s.
At the moment, being a wednesday show, with all the thursday games, we don’t have access to the selected teams, as they are released on thursday night.

I can’t promise anything as I’m not 100% sure what the plan is but when we return to Thursday nights, teams will be presented, if not just in’s and outs.

Cheers

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like