Marngrook Footy Show - Harvey on 2nd May show

Hey Guys!

If you missed the show and Jake Stringer you can catch the replay of the show now on demand!

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1471029827798/the-marngrook-footy-show
All you need to do is create a quick account and you should be able to enjoy the show :slight_smile:
Cheers

8 Likes

Hi @MarngrookFootyShow, you can edit the title of this thread and update next weeks show with Harvs.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yes Mate!

1 Like

Thanks!
I will post some reminders during the week!

And yes, tickets are free to be apart of the studio audience, we shoot at Deakin University Burwood.
The live marngrook experience isn’t like any other, you can go right up to and have a chat with Mark if you’d like! It’s a great time.

Cheers guys

Is the date right in the title?

Great to see you interacting here. Hopefully, we’ll get some bomber fans into filming.

Thanks

I’m gonna guess no, … :thinking:

Yes it is!

Now.

2 Likes

The edit has been done, nice.

1 Like

Hey Hoffy,

Yes, since there are no thursday night games for a while now, we’ve returned to filming thursday night shows, longer up to 90 minutes now too!
Still starting 7:30

3 Likes

So just a reminder, Assistant coach Mark Harvey will be joining us tonight on our 90 minute Thursday night show. Also St Kilda’s Ben Long and former Adelaide, Sydney and Collingwood defender Tony Armstrong are special guests.

Starting at 7:30 on NITV (Ch34). Be sure to tune in to hear from Harvey and have a few laughs!

11 Likes

Just thought I’d give this a bump :blush:

2 Likes

Watching now - best footy show by far

4 Likes

Harv’s up next

Harvs says Fanta still overcoming THE virus

Irving Mosquito may be in line to debut soon!
Mark Harvey loves what he’s been doing on the training track!

Thoughts?

1 Like

Hoo ■■■■■■ ray for Grant giving the umpires heaps!

2 Likes

Even KB in regards to the Tippa non-paid highs

And Nick Giannopolous… “My barista made me a bad coffee so I booed him”
:clap::joy:

3 Likes

Probably not till later in the year, mate. He needs to run, run, and run some more to build a tank.