Marriage is totally Gay

His google image page is friggin’ hilarious.

Still though, good for him.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t mind having a discussion about personal beliefs but i do mind that we have a Government that doesn’t have the balls to do something they are elected to do. I know the right in the Libs have the control but Turnbull needs to grow a pair and say to his club, this is what we are doing, I am the PM and the leader and that’s it. You don’t like it then kick me out as leader and see what the hell happens to your club. As it is their club is going to be decimated at the next election because they suck at doing their job even on basic issues.

4 Likes

Any examples you’re aware of? All Google is finding for me is high-court-esque rulings.

Again, not doubting, just curious.

2 Likes

It may not be popular but I’m glad people of differing religions are testing in court their right to marry their partner.

That’s my opinion based on freedom of religion.

Lawful discrimination in marriage ( among other things) already exists for religious bodies.

1 Like

I think the law should be changed so religious people can’t get married (or have kids)

3 Likes

Application to the HC was dismissed. Vote goes on.

High Court website crashed…

The campaign has already broken some boomers.

2 Likes

tragic.

3 Likes

So Optus will be targeted next?

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

There is no way Aus Post have yes stamps.

No, they do. They just happen to be 50th anniversary of the Aboriginal recognition referendum stamps, but they do say yes on them.

3 Likes

Ahh OK I just misread it at relating to the SSM debate. Just bad timing really.

Or great timing.

2 Likes

Grace “Gillsy” Mizzi

1 Like

holy mother of mary, a quick scroll of her Facebook page says it all.