Marriage is totally Gay

Too true.

he would be loving it tho, and I can just imagine Andrew Bolt tomorrow, moister than an oyster.

2 Likes

So nobody (apart from a ‘staffer’) was a witness to this alleged assault. Hmmmm.

Lucky though I was hiding in the bushes and got some footage.

Everything will become apparent, eventually.
2 Likes

Did this staffer say in this alleged head-butt whether the alleged Tasmanian attacker used one or both of his heads?

4 Likes

I hope you’re not suggesting Abbott would use this issue for his own personal gain.

2 Likes

The irony is that it was Abbott who got the ball rolling with the plebiscite, proposing it back in 2015, and probably intending it to be a circus with him as the ringmaster.

It seems like he got his wish and it is easy to imagine that becoming the “victim” would be a victory for him on a number of levels.

It is sad and wrong that someone used violence against him, again on a number of levels, and they should face the consequences.

However it is not hard to imagine why people would be angry at him for giving people a platform to express hate and “justify” their prejudice against people who should have the right not to be vilified or discriminated against.

3 Likes

Oh dear. That’s bluddy terrible.

What has Tone ever done or said to make someone want to headbutt or punch or kick him?

#sad

What was that about Hate begetting Hate?

3 Likes

I hate Abbott as much as the next person with morals, but if that headbutt is legit, that’s not cool.

Neither is victim blaming him.

This whole thing has ended up a bigger disaster than was expected, and that’s quite something.

Everybody just needs to vote, and then shut the fark up.

10 Likes

Was it a headbutt or a shirt front gone wrong?

*Shouldn’t do it either way.

I’m betting he just walked into a mirror and for a fleeting moment saw a hideous man come at him and contact their head with his.

2 Likes

Friends become enemies.

1 Like

I just can’t hear that guys name without thinking of this:

Note: So, it appears blackface was ok on Aussie TV in 1993?

5 Likes

And in Hollywood in 2008.

Satire has its own, separate rules.

2 Likes

@barnz Was this you?

14 Likes

Say no to Fruitophobes

I know if I was allegedly assaulted in the street, i would call 2GB to talk bout it instead of call the police and file a report.

Seems like the police had to call him to find out what happened.

But yep…the bloke definitely had a “Yes” badge on. Because as we all know, Tony always is truthful to the public.

This is a good and sensible article.

Yep.

• The pollies on all sides have screwed the pooch.
  • The No campaign trying to make it about Safe Schools, free speech etc is total and utter dishonest bollocks designed to divide and distract.
  • the Yes campaign getting angry and indignant is what the No campaign want to maximise the divide.
  • the only truly decent move is to consider the real issue and vote a resounding Yes.

Cant disagree with any of that. So get to it, folks, and move on.

7 Likes

So the results are tabulated and released on November 15? Gonna be a loooooong few months…

1 Like

What’s the cut-off date for the postal survey returns? Early October?

Is there any point to campaigning past that point?