Marriage is totally Gay

But but but but what about the poor cake makers?

FFFFFFFSSSSSSS

1 Like

Also, Newspoll has support at 63%.

Survey came out at 61.6% which is basically within the margin of error of the Newspoll.

What a great use of a 100 million bucks.

2 Likes

vote no, you are satan, dont vote, you are helping satan, vote yes, then you are gods little incorruptible angels.

Its that childish dichotomy that people hold onto which prevents any reasoned debate, regardless of the stance you take.

Wentworth 4th highest YES vote, too.

The bottom seven seats are all in Western Sydney (Chifley, Parramatta, Werriwa, Fowler, McMahon, Watson, Blaxland).

NICE.

ALL CAKES MATTER

1 Like

Bennelong also voted NO, but slim majority

Elderly gay couple on ABC right now - really moving.

3 Likes

strong campaigning by ISIS?

They will change their tune about their freedoms when they miss out on the money that gay wedding will offer. Opinions don’t keep you warm at night.

1 Like

I live in one of only two Victorian Election Divisions that voted no.

Might be time to move

Well that’s a well spent $122m+ - we now know what we already knew before the survey.

Australia - the clever country!

Now wait for the No bigots to filibuster for the rest of their lives.

Because news polls have proven to be oh so accurate in the past…

Where do you see which electorates voted what way?

https://marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/results/downloads.html

P.S. Not impressed by the formatting, ABS: just to sort by seat required editing. Put the State into its own column!

2 Likes

65% yes in my electorate, yet we still manage to vote in peeps like Dutton - I find this interesting.

Anyway, hats off to QLD, barring a few large but sparsely populated electorates.

1 Like

Abs not breaking down votes by age is annoying. Would be interesting

3 Likes

or https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/datablog/ng-interactive/2017/nov/15/same-sex-marriage-survey-how-australia-voted-electorate-by-electorate

Be like me, you have to make change from within. It will probably take a generation or 2, but you have to start somewhere.

I can never understand a defeatist attitude like Bacchus has about benfti returning to Vic, as though Qld is a lost cause.

Sure there are plenty of rednecks up here, but obviously not as many as Sydney.

2 Likes