Marriage is totally Gay

He’s such a twat.

It is a bit sad that people are reacting this way, getting lemony with memberships but I think we’re better off without them. Whenever I have the pointless argument with mates who are Collingwood fans about who is the bigger club, apart from pointing out 16 premierships is one more than 15 - I like to remind them that we are clearly and have been for decades the most diverse club. The broadest brush in the AFL is Essendon and it’s followers. Love what you’re doing with the Purple Bombers.

7 Likes

Bill shorten is absolutely cringe worthy. Seriously, every time he speaks its like he’s trying to channel his inner Obama but lacks any semblance of charisma to make it sound believable, and he just comes off as insincere and hammy.

3 Likes

So proud that our club thinks “everyone matters” & that Dys promotes this. Be good to see it openly supported across all clubs. (Then all the non supporters can just stop coming to the footy!)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Georgey is slightly more ripped than I would have expected

2 Likes

fair rig

honestly if i lived in a suburb where I had to wake up to a mural like that id probably fkg leave.

1 Like

Think it is a pub in Newtown in Sydney

Had to laugh at the BBlitz advertisement.

16 Likes

Lol

I think google is having a lend, now I got this ad. Better check my search history to see where I’ve been…

3 Likes

It’s like a hall of mirrors. I kept pressing the images reply button!

8 Likes

Murdoch knows how to appeal to his readership.

1 Like

Can anyone articulate explicitly what the No campaigners want in the legislation to protect their religous freedoms? All I keep hearing - and I’ve had a gut full at every one saying the same thing like a political talking point - is that objectors should be able to live their life with their beliefs, as if they can’t already.

1 Like

As far as I can tell it pertains almost entirely to priests and celebrants who do not wish to marry gay folks. The right to say no and not be accused of prejudice, even if it’s prejudice. It’s specious nonsense, nobody is going to want these people marrying them, it’s just pandering and hedge betting by the Libs and something to cling to for the No lobby. Abetz “it’s important that, just because you’re a minority, minority voices should be heard in parliament…”.

Jaw dropping

2 Likes

Abetz, the man who once suggested that teh gays consider “conversion therapy”.

Sounds like something Joseph Mengele might’ve tried…I wonder if there’s a connection anywhere? Erich!!

As I understand it they want to widen the sexual discrimination exemptions already given to religious bodies and to extend them to so- called conscientious objectors ( for example civil celebrants, reception centres, wedding service providers) ). As the IPA stooge Senator Patterson said, he was not seeking to discriminate against a single gay person, only those going into marriage!
Under the existing law, religious institutions in receipt ofgovernment funding are not allowed to discriminate in regard to who they will take into retirement homes etc.
Basically, they are trying to bring in legal distinctions between SSM and so- called traditional marriage .