Marriage is totally Gay

there’s laws not to speed, and how many people speed daily without consequence ?

you do have the right to refuse service or sales if you want, you’re just ■■■■■■ if you say it’s cos you’re gay or black or whatever.

I hear what he says all right…and I read the way he carries on.

I’ll probably vote Labor at the state election, but I will not vote for a Shorten-led party federally.

Voted no:

Katter
Broadbent
Pitt
Littleproud

Abstained:

Gillespie
Wilson
Hastie
Hawke
Sukkar
Christensen
Andrews
Morrison
Joyce
Abbott

Much more respect for the no voters (as wrong as they are) than those who abstained. Gutless.

Also, for those of you counting, that’s 14 people, all white, all men.

5 Likes

I’ll forgive Broadbent on this. He has been small l Liberal on refugee treatment and supports action on climate change.
Some of the hard line anti SSM such as Christensen Morrison and Abbott probably did their abstentions on the basis that an abstention would go down better in their Yes electorates than a No vote. Or they might have hoped that there would be sufficient abstentions to prevent a quorum .
Christensen is going to cop heaps from Bolt from now on whatever he does after misleading him on someone crossing the floor.

Thanks.
Perhaps it’s unfair of me, but I concentrated on the the previous Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Minister, and the Treasurer.

The pink dollar should give a big short term boost to the economy and employment with the backlog in SSM.
No doubt Morrison and other abstainers/ No voters will claim credit.

That you know of. I have a good friend, who I’d known for years before I found out that she is trans.

I ran into one in an office in Sydney two years, but blind Freddy’s dog could see. Nothing feminine whatsoever, including the clothing. About 188cm and butt-ugly to boot.

ABS data reveal that housework is shared more between Same sex partners than between heterosexual partners. May be that is what concerns Tony Abbott, if Margie ever finds out.

5 Likes

Today the sky fell in, and I married a bridge.

Too far?

7 Likes

Congrats to all the newlyweds!

Makes you wonder about capacity for empathy from politicians…

1 Like

In the immortal words of Taylor Swift:

“the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate”

but at least we know they are the minority now, and getting more minor as time passes.

Gender dysphoria is not like having the flu. It is not something that comes and goes.

Have friends who have trans children.

I don’t think you can ban conversion therapy… it opens up a huge can of worms.

Forced or coercive conversion therapy or almost any kind… absolutely should be banned… but that’s another thing.

If someone wants to offer a psychological service to help people either no longer be “Gay” ( have impulse control when it comes to there gay desires… depends on your view of homosexuality mans nature etc… etc…) or discipline themselves so as not to do a particular action, i dont see how you can ban it?

We have psychologist in prisons treating people to not give in to their desires that society deems “criminal” or “unsociable” and this is a coercive approach (do your time and do the programs and you may get parole) most people who would think Gay therapy should be banned are more than happy to allow the same in prisons but under coercion .

I even think there is quite a few Gay people who have done “gay therapy” also and they have achieved the result they wanted from it. Of course it has to be volitional and conducted professionally… and there in lies the rub, i dont think you will get too many psychiatrists from offering such a service.

But, if a client was to come to them for help from overeating, sex addiction, watching ■■■■, attraction to XYorZ … i dont see how, if the patient wants to curtail there natural gay desire that it would be a problem? as long as they are there of there own free will… infact it maybe even beneficial with a trained professional as alot of the people seeking maybe questioning who they are.

Infact it may even be illegal for psychiatrist to deny a person seeking some form of Gay therapy… psychiatrists are not there to judge, but to help people get to where they feel they are better off… even if they disagree with it.

Its a interesting conundrum, maybe its better to allow it for someone seeking it and puts some professional standards around it, than banning it or writing another law needing policing.

WTAF?!

It’s pseudo science nonsense.

2 Likes

Because being gay is… a crime?

WTF?

1 Like

I’m sure his phrenologist told him that.

5 Likes